ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint code or part number for Trophy Wheel paint

Maz

LY 200
Marked my alloy ever so slightly and would like to get some paint to fix it :( :eek:

Anyone know where I can get some from, do reno do it ??

Any help would be great please :)

106 GTi
They don't even do a touch up for the cup pack wheels let alone the Trophy ones. Are they the same colour as the Cup pack wheels?

Maz

LY 200
Erm I aint got a clue Rich, thats silly really isn't it you would think they would do one when they do them for bodywork

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
hey maz. i dont know where the hell you get the stuff from but its ixell paint, code 205-110. hope this helps somewhat.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't mind a touch-up paint for my anthracite ones. Marked one slightly months ago and it niggles me every time I see it.

Maz - change your car description too - it's Arctic, not Artic! ;)

D.

106 GTi
polarbert said:
hey maz. i dont know where the hell you get the stuff from but its ixell paint, code 205-110. hope this helps somewhat.

That is providing the Trophy wheels are the same colour as the Cup pack wheels?

If that is the case an decent paint supplier should be able to mix up a pot of the above, of failing that Rover Stone grey is meant to be a good match for cup wheels.

i had a good luck at one over the weekend rich, as i was camped next to one at silverstone. i would definately say they are the same

106 GTi
polarbert said:
i had a good luck at one over the weekend rich, as i was camped next to one at silverstone. i would definately say they are the same

That's handy to know then.

silver cup packed FF 182
had my cup pack 182 alloy refurbed not so long ago and the bloke who repaired the scuff said he rang renault to get a paint code but they said they didnt know it,so he had mix the paint himself and it was excellent match!

Well the paint code is above for all who wish. It is the correct code, and will be the same for all the cup/trophy wheel colours.

silver cup packed FF 182
when i bought my car from a renault dealer i found that one of the 182cup alloys on my clio was kerbed so iasked renault to make gd and they said they would,however when i picked the car up i was shocked to see make good job they did it was horrendous wasnt even the correct wheel colour and so i had to get a alloy repair man to do a better job.