ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part Exing 182

Renault Clio 182
Tentatively looking to part ex the Clio for another,more sensible family car.how much can i expect to get for this so they dont try and have my eyes out at the dealers.

Black Gold 182 2005 05
Both cup packs
20,000 miles
Showroom condition with all original spec
FSH

Need a certain amount to make the deal work for me,if not ill keep it which to be fair ill be happy about.what should i be looking at accepting in the real world ?

probably only get offered 5.8 ish much better to stick it up for 6.5 - 6.8 for a quick sale

cant see in a million years a dealer offering 7k for that they need profit..

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Id put it up at 7k ono and not take anything below £6675 at the very worst...

The cars barley been broke in ffs!

Again not the best time to be parting with a car with not the greatest economy around. Hard times are upon us!

Impreza WRX
I was offered 5k from a stealer the other day ( and he didnt even look at it ) he said that he saw one on autotrader ( the one that had been trashed ) for 6 k - and he would need to make about a grand on it for it to be worth his time.

He was rather upset after i laughed and told him to FCUK himself and play on a motorway...........!

Renault Clio 182
yeah i thought around the 7k mark looking at whats out there and to make the deal work id need that.im going to go in and see what they say,if they cant do the deal i want ill walk away and keep the clio until the term runs out in 20 months.

no great shakes,like i said tentative at the mo and i know what i want and aint gonna budge.be a relief really to tell the missus that the deal isnt viable so i can keep the clio.

classic win/win situation!!

Renault Clio 182
the crap talking began as soon as i got there saying the car i wanted was 10 grand when id seen them on network Q website for late 7's/8 grand.l

ooked surprised when i told him,also needed to take the Clio in for valuation so will do that on the weekend,he wouldnt give me a ball park figure for it.i hate dealing with these people.

as for disastra itll be under warranty which the Clio isnt at the moment, one of the reasons im lookin at gettin rid,plus ill be driving our new focus so the Astra can do what it wants.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ You'll get ass raped mate . They'll probably offer you around £1500-2000 under book price .

Sell it private is the only way you'll get anywhere near it's true value .

Renault Clio 182
i wont mate like i said earlier if all the figures dont add up then the deal wont be getting done and ill hang on to it,got a focus for the family so no need to hurry.

Renault Clio 182
dont use the car as it should be used.potter back and forth to work hence the 20000 miles on the clock,occasional blast but thats it.also getting my daughter in and out of it is a chore and she dosent appreciate the stiff suspension either.

also im into mountain biking and the rack i have for my bike wont go on the clio for the spoiler so need to get picked up,commandeer the focus which is a pain.

so you could say im doing it for family and practicality reasons but like i said if the right deal dosent come along im more than happy to keep it,bought it new when i didnt have kids and love it but need to be sensible about it.saying that i think id cry if i seen someone else driving it.