ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

part number request

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
to save me trying to explain what it is i want to the local renault parts dept....

can someone give me the part number for the upper and lower nuts that hold the main central gearbox mount to the battery tray

they are gold and are nylocs if that helps lol

i could just use regular nylocs but the renault items are pretty beefy and elongated so would rather use the proper item

cheers

no thats the two smaller bolts/nuts, i have those fitted

its the main central bolt that has a big nut on both ends, the bit you have to hammer out of the original renault mount to re-use on the grp N part

god its slow progress when my diologys isnt working :(

here's a pic of the 2 nuts

!B(RH1N!Bmk~$(KGrHgoOKjQEjlLmQu1cBKbck718q!~~_12.jpg

Evo 8 MR
ENG MOUNT 82 00 689 102

I'm not 100% sure if that's the part you need but from what I can tell I think it's right. That's the relevant part it gives me for the fabrication number of my 2002 Cup.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Thats right^^^

I bought this last week i have the packaging still infront of me.

82 00 689 102

Stud and the bolt taped to the packaging.

Edit: one bolt was in the packaging on the stud and the other was seperate taped to the outside. Not sure if it all comes as one though?

cheers to both of you

got my diologys working again

found the two nuts :)

both are 77 03 034 248

ah to have diologys back, life is so much more simple lol

Last edited: