ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part Two...............

Abarth 500

t-cut?...........um call me thick but does the fat 172 have a guard over there? to help stop things hitting it and that happening?

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Yes tio a certain extent....... But the force i hit this huge rock nothing could stop it

Gutted for you fella, shame you didnt get the datils cause you could of dont them for negligance.

Hope you get it sorted soon bud

Quote: Originally posted by welsh172 on 16 August 2005

t-cut?...........um call me thick but does the fat 172 have a guard over there? to help stop things hitting it and that happening?
lol that plastic tray will stop nothing!

Clio 172 Mk2

is this from a tractor?

Sorry but them things should be banned from the road, theres nothing more frustrating than a tractor going through a busy country lane on rush hour traffic to feed his animals! Cant they do that early in the morning or at night?

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 16 August 2005

Gutted for you fella, shame you didnt get the datils cause you could of dont them for negligance.

Hope you get it sorted soon bud
if ya know the road it happened on somebody will be able to tell ya who takes tractors on that road, most are un taxed and must have permission to use the road iirc

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Parts arrived today mike.... or part i should say

Is it all one bit????

Cheers again dude

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 17 August 2005

Parts arrived today mike.... or part i should say

Is it all one bit????

Cheers again dude
*slap* youre f**king useless! ;)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Thats really unlucky!Id be gutted:cry: The Tractors insurance may pay out though if you ask.Ive had 2 accidents with cars in my tractors in the past and its gone down as the cars fault both times,LoL .So we aint all bad drivers! Its 10x harder to drive than a car,on the road.