ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paul Walkers R34 GT-R for sale for £840k

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
My opinion is that its absolutely ridiculous and will NEVER sell for that.

It was completely ridiculous at 300k aswell!!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Its actually a GT-R styled GT-T.

Can remember the tech guys saying this on the "added extras" on the bluray.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
profiteering from someones death a little bit pathetic really

raised from 300 000 to 1 000 000 euros

and lets be honest it would not be hard to make an exact replica, and claim it was the movie car
surely that's no different to people who make tribute items for say Michael Jackson or Gary glitter etc.

Is that the car he died in?

not_sure_if_srs.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's been illegal for quite a few years now.

IMO the car in the OP will sell.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Something to do with American crash test laws means you cant import a Skyline. Or at least, you cant use it. I know that there are a few about in collections but classed as "Unroadworthy". Its silly because most of the American stuff is a lot less safer. Even their equivalent of an MOT completely ignores things like rusty holes in chassis rails etc etc.

As for that car? f**k. Paying. That.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
IMO the car in the OP will sell.

Why are people kidding themselves that this bloke was some kind of superstar? Yes it's tragic he died as he did but come off it, Morth and Wallace both had better acting credentials than he did. Yes, most 16 year old lads wanted to be him at one stage or another but the films were utter s**te once you see your 21st birthday. He was obviously a top bloke outside of the film industry and like I say, it's awfull to see anything happen like it did but get a grip! Lmao
The irony is Senna's NSX is up for sale at a 10th of the price and he's a true hero and world renowned for what he did. Senna's NSX or a Skyline that was owned by a bloke that in 10/15 years time nobody will remember??

Last edited:
  1.7 cdti
So . a car someone famous who recently died , once drove is worth €1000000 ?? Wtf is wrong with people !!

1.7 cdti
Why are people kidding themselves that this bloke was some kind of superstar? Yes it's tragic he died as he did but come off it, Morth and Wallace both had better acting credentials than he did. Yes, most 16 year old lads wanted to be him at one stage or another but the films were utter s**te once you see your 21st birthday. He was obviously a top bloke outside of the film industry and like I say, it's awfull to see anything happen like it did but get a grip! Lmao
The irony is Senna's NSX is up for sale at a 10th of the price and he's a true hero and world renowned for what he did. Senna's NSX or a Skyline that was owned by a bloke that in 10/15 years time nobody will remember??
It would appear he didnt own it , he only drove it

Clio 182

I got banned for saying the exact same thing lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Why are people getting so emotional about it? Who really gives a f**k? I certainly couldn't give one teeny tiny f**k, not one.