ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pauls inferno 182 :D

:tongueout:
Just seen a video of @Ade182 and i'm in Love

Cars coming on great Paul, glad you have stuck to subtle mods!

Turbo'ing these make them really fruity but just be aware you will encounter problems! So far I've ripped the diff out of my gearbox and had various ignition components fail. They are an absolute blast though and very quick, even when only running 0.6 bar of boost as mine is. Your fuel consumption will increase massively too as you'll want to keep winding up the turbo for some turkey noises on gear change!

Andy@clioturbo is who I used and would again. He uses Scoff @ EFI Parts for mapping and my custom map is bob on for both pottering about at low revs and giving it stick at full boost/high revs.

Cars coming on great Paul, glad you have stuck to subtle mods!

Turbo'ing these make them really fruity but just be aware you will encounter problems! So far I've ripped the diff out of my gearbox and had various ignition components fail. They are an absolute blast though and very quick, even when only running 0.6 bar of boost as mine is. Your fuel consumption will increase massively too as you'll want to keep winding up the turbo for some turkey noises on gear change!

Andy@clioturbo is who I used and would again. He uses Scoff @ EFI Parts for mapping and my custom map is bob on for both pottering about at low revs and giving it stick at full boost/high revs.
Cheers for the advice Ade :D