ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paying someone to pc my 182?

I've done a few searches and had a look at a few detailers, and paint correction seems to be very expensive (£400+)

Looking at the list of what they do, I dont think I need the complete works, ideally I just want someone to pc my car and im happy to wash and clay it myself beforehand.

How much would I be looking at for someone to pc it? Is there anyone on here that does this as a hobby rather than for a living?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
well i charge £150 for everything. From claying to correction & protection. I'd say £80 for correction alone.

As above really, there are quite a few hobbiests on here. Worth a look on DW as well as they will be able to point you in the direction of someone I'm sure.

If not, might be worth asking a mod to change the title to "someone to PC my car in LOCATION".