ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*PC Alert* FCS Preparation 56k

A well built VW

You are gonna have to wrap that in cotton wool til FCS Really nice unusual colour for a 172 thought they where all silver ;)

Looks tons better , wish i could justify the money for one of them pc whatsit thingmybobs

Quote: Originally posted by L1oyd V on 22 May 2005

cant you get rid of swirl marks by just given ure car a good old polish?..
in theory yes you could with the right cloths and liquids, but it would probably take you 2 whole weeks, and a pc does it all in a few hours

Quote: Originally posted by L1oyd V on 22 May 2005

cant you get rid of swirl marks by just given ure car a good old polish?..

Errr........ yes you can Lloyd and Errr...... thats what we did lol!

106 GTi

Nice work chaps, great improvement, Brazo give the lad some Souveran to use before FCS.

Brazo - how did you find the Swirl Free Polish, I have been using it by hand for ages but was lead to believe it contains alot of fillers. Did its seem to remove much by PC or just fill?

R-Jay #82 contains zero fillers as far as I know, this is why I i wanted to use it, it worked great with the pc at light swirl removal.

Souveran - do you think Im made of money ;-)

106 GTi

LOL!

Cheers, Must be the # 9 that has the fillers then. Think the #82 will be the staring point on mine as I already have some.