ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Clio 1.2 16v Sport
Yep but there are many changes coming to the game before final release. I use this website for most my info

www.bf3blog.com

Awesome site and brought me alot of news before it was known to be released. :)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Flol!

I kept thinking to myself "sweet only a few days!"

That's the US FFSnake! 28th for us.

f**k f**k f**k. I want it NOW!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah they said, the Beta is months old and the reason they had the Beta was only to test out the servers. The GFX on the game will be far better than what was shown on the Beta

mini cooper R50
WonkaWarriors are recruiting for this right now on PC, just got a new Dell PowerEdge R210 II to run it on, starting with 4 servers.

1 x 64 bf3
2 x 32 bf3
1 x 24 bf3

mini cooper R50
the BF3 beta was only running at 1/3 its full level, graphics and desctruction wise

the game itself will be a hell of alot better than the beta

AK

M240i
The main reason(s) why I stay clear of alphas and betas. It gives you a pre-determined view of what an unfinished product is like. If the full blown game on release is s**t - then its s**t. But it's hard to shake your first impressions of a game that have been marred by a crappy beta.

D.

Yeah, we're just messing mate, I canny wait :D!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
my mate is waiting for this on the day and he's going to see what deals are on the day. Will there be any? or is it just guessing