ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

I've put the 360 on many occasions and played a couple of Conquest games then switched off.

It's great, but you do and will put plenty of hours in ranking up and unlocking stuff. I think the rank cap is 145 this time. It was only 50 on BC2 and I got to 36 after 300 hours or so.

Crazy.

Think I will give it a go! On your word ;)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Do it JJ.

It's epic and yes on BC2 you could just come on for a couple... It does however need a few hours more on your first ever outing to get used to it compared to COD.

B3 however has imo gone closer to centre (COD being the other side) so should be even easier than BC:2 to jump into from the get go.

AG 200 cup
wasnt going to get this but looking at some of the videos and playing the demo it seem better then cod. I think ill purchase this on friday and wait a couple of months before cod.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Horses for course BF3 vs MW2b but I'm not going back now. Can't wait for Friday night; already told the woman that the TV is mine from 8pm onwards and she's likely to find me still in my Y-fronts covered in beer and pizza come Saturday morning.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yeah I got the Amazon package and paid the extra for guaranteed delivery on launch day... Kinda hoping it arrives Weds or Thurs if its like other games from them in the past.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm gonna go pick up a copy on thur night I rekon.

I'm moving to London on Sunday and got s**t planned all weekend so gotta nail it thur night / fri day/night as I won't play it again for weeks/months.

Gonna sell my Tesco copy when it gets delivered.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah I got the Amazon package and paid the extra for guaranteed delivery on launch day... Kinda hoping it arrives Weds or Thurs if its like other games from them in the past.

Amazon sent my BLOPS a day late last year so chose GAME this year as they normally deliver early.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Never had an issue before but if its late I'll be expecting some compensating for paying extra.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Has any ones Sainsbury's order changed? Mine still says processing, I'm hoping it changes soon! I'm not even going to bother buying CoD this time around.

Bus w**ker
I may break the seal on my copy of Battlefield 2 and see if it's good or not.

It is, it's f**king awesome. You will however be severely disappointed with this monstrosity though as it's not the long awaited follow on to BF2. Sadly just another shitty Bad Company game with the BF3 name stuck on the cover. :(

(Yes I am bitter and angry and yes AK is a satchel)

P.S. Mick I need to bring my shed in to see you soon, so don't get too hooked on this please.

Audi TTS S Tronic
Has any ones Sainsbury's order changed? Mine still says processing, I'm hoping it changes soon! I'm not even going to bother buying CoD this time around.
sainsburys cancelled mine because I ordered 3... so I had to place my order again :(!

P.s... my brother's Zavvi order has been dispatched

Ph2 172 Flamer
The guy on the video is brilliant! From "whaaaaat the fuuuuuuuuuuck!" to "oooooooooh dat's niiice!"

Think I'd need to mute if he was on my team though :mad:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Scoring pretty well on the consoles thus far. 85% on Metacritic, basically because they have to score it including the single player. For example, Eurogamer gave it an 8/10, but cited the multiplayer as being excellent and that most of the downfalls in single and co-op won't matter to many as they only play the multiplayer anyway.

All other reviews are saying the multiplayer is the game in a nutshell, but obviously they can't just review the multiplayer.

All good, but I'll still play the single player regardless :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Technically unparalleled. The single player campaign isn't quite as great as Black Ops's story, but the multiplayer mode is outright stunning. That said, Battlefield 3 is the console shooter to get this year.

Yis.

Not a 320d
The ending for SP is a little abrupt and seems to suggest that more will follow.......... Single player was pretty good all in all too. Short, a lot like Bad Company 2 only with better graphics and a more serious approach.