ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Not that you would notice much, if any difference. Keeps the detail high aswell as the steady FPS. Don't see a problem if it is true. Although it would be nice. The games a step a head of consoles.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Neither console outputs a true 1080i/p anyway. They just upscale.

It looks like the PS3 has trouble with upscaling to 1080 though.

Bumder With A Buffer
I really dont think the majority of people will notice the difference between 720 and 1080.

Especially on their 32" Goodmans "HD" tv's.............

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Aye.

It does make a difference on a decent setup though.

I'm not even firing it up until I've installed all the HD textures either.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha that's true!

I normally play on a 20" thing anyway unless I'm on my mates 32" so I probably wouldn't know if it was SD!

I'm cancelling anyway! f**k BF3!

LY 182
Surely it would be completely narrow minded of people to not buy this game because it doesn't output 1080?! I wouldn't allow bunch of numbers to change my mind, so many other factors to worry about!

LY 182
.....hides under table due to how stupid I feel. Good man btw ;-) lol!

Just to join in....I think BF3 is worse than peadophiles!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
PSN:

1. StayFrosty7
2. Gman.
3. GeordieClio
4. Dredz06
5. kingtheydon
6. A_Lack_of_Skill

182 Cup
Finished building my new gaming pc last night, just waiting for an adapter to arrive so I can use my 27 inch iMac as an external monitor. Roll on Friday!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, let's be honest, it's getting great reviews for the graphics *with the HD texture pack* installed irrespective of whether it's being played at 720p or 1080p (which neither console can fully output correctly, anyway).

BC2 was only 720p as are most other games. That game did it's job for me, and this has improved upon the graphics, although not greatly, it's still better.

It'll be reet.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So is there an option to install the HD texture pack or is it a download?

I R confuzzled

For the 360, it's on the 2nd disc. You install and you're away.

For the PS3, I'm assuming it's an option on the disc to install, unless it's already pre-installed on the PS3. No idea.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's on the same disc for PS3. Blurays have a higher capacity so no need for two discs.

Both consoles are an optional install.

AK

M240i
problem-officer-meme.jpg