ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just got a dispatch email yey.

Friday though I rekon.

Thur midnight release yo! Any Manchester folk going anywhere?

Bumder With A Buffer
Likewise. Only preordered it yesterday with Tesco as they were cheapest. Not too fussed if it doesn't get here by Friday.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Got my email off Game Yday saying it was dispatched, I'm really like a little boy at xmas again :) Are we going to create a squad of cliosport members????

Im on xbox live.

Shall we start a list off?
1. Dafsjones

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here is the PSN Battlefield Squad, get your name down>>>

1. Geddes

1.8 Civic EX
xbox 360 LIST

1. Dafsjones
2. Scutchio
3. AK
4. Spiezels
5. Rhino16v

PS3 "List"

1. Geddes

Anyone got the Forever Alone meme pic? lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Nah, but this'll do as a preemptive post Forever alone pic, pic.

5e0d8cea-e456-bf7a.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
why do we need these lists anyway? lol

most of us already have each other on the required freinds lists and it's quite obvious we are all interested in the game due to posting in here so can easily grab the gamertags etc from the jobbie on the left...

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha I'd love that to be true but Shirley not!?

Christopher where are you going on Thursday night?

I'm gonna check the local sainsburys today but if they're by doing it any chance I can hitch a ride?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aye mate, no worries. Me and Seb are going to the Trafford Centre for midnizzle.

It's only a rumour, but allegedly the PS3 box only says 'HDTV/720p' on the label, where the 360 version has 'HDTV/720p/1080i/1080p'