ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nice one :) then yes it will be donwloaded

watching that game play live video, some good pointers like.

i see that the squad beacon is back :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
xbox360textures.jpg

AK

M240i
I like how without the HD pack there's still a white light for the box in the top right of the table, lol.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Huge difference!

Just had a look online and on the 360 if you install both discs onto your HD and the Texture pack it comes up 15.5GB.

Hefty!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Huge difference!

Just had a look online and on the 360 if you install both discs onto your HD and the Texture pack it comes up 15.5GB.

Hefty!

The first disc is the single player campaign so you're looking at about 10 - 12GB standard anyway.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
PSN:

1. StayFrosty7
2. Gman.
3. GeordieClio
4. Dredz06
5. kingtheydon
6. A_Lack_of_Skill
7. LiamC

Yes!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Think I'll just install the multiplayer and Textures.

Single player can be done with a noisy xbox!

Thank f**k I don't play any other games!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Think I'll just install the multiplayer and Textures.

Single player can be done with a noisy xbox!

Thank f**k I don't play any other games!

Too right. I put on Batman last night and the disc drive was noisy as f*ck. Had to go back to the dashboard and play it from the HD, which it should have done in the first place. F*cking thing.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm in the middle of moving to London and not had work for 2 weeks because if it.

f**k buying a HD when I won't be playing it for god knows how long after this weekend!

When in settled I'll do it. For now EVERYTHING can get deleted.

BF3 > Everything

Haha.

Edit.

£16! Thought they were about £50! Will get one soon.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so who from Durham City is doing a midnight run to the shops tomorrow? Im going to make a trip but don't know where's the best place. Tesco i think is the best option by Renny's Lane

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha 3-5 days!

I wish it was 3-5pm then I wouldn't have to go get another copy at midnight but I literally cannot wait another night!

Mk2 ph1 clio
I will have mine tomorrow but im at work til late on so dunno when i'll be able to play!! Im off all friday though so an all night session may be the case!!

Been watching the videos on youtube since release! Esp Seananners and Hutch, Nanners voice is awesome! hah.