ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Sorry Scutch, was trying to find a European server. Ranks are lower and they we're all in the same playing field with connection.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm s**t at COD online, it's too fast paced and unrealistic for me. This better? I've never played a BF game!

Is there a decent sized campaign, too?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
47 is quite good with scope, grip and laser TBH!

Got the scope but not unlocked the others yet.

There's about 18 main weapons for Assault. Then pistols and shotguns as well. Haven't touched the other classes yet.

Played about 7 games of Conquest. Rank 2 or 3 at the moment with one Ace pin (4.5k points). Spiezels right behind me with almost 4k. Can't believe he's rank 12 or 13 already. LOL.

145 ranks though ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Oh and also, had a thought (no, seriously):

That Server Browser, there seems to be a lot of servers available, many at the very bottom with no players on. Am I right in thinking that if we had enough folk on here to have a game, we could occupy one of those servers and have a CS game? I'm away from the 360 at the moment but I'm sure that's how it could work?

Anyone check how many free servers are in the browser at the bottom of the list?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah you can do it.

We did it to get a big party together.

They are rarely actually empty though. Worth a shot.

Did you see me flying the jet in that one Scutch? Took down 4 other aircraft.

Got heat seekers, stealth now. Next one marks up all aircraft near me I think.

Epic. Once I get air to surface missiles IT'S ON.

I think people on the ground can laze targets then a jet just fires from anywhere.

Yey.

182 Trophy (216/500)
Really enjoying this, had ago in the fighter....... I was s**t!
I would be up for a CS game on 360.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
play.com are a useless set of c***s! wtf was the point in me pre-ordering on the 16th september if they cannot even get it here for launch day. It was posted on monday ffs /rant

Nimbus Megane R26
where are the weapons located that you get extra with the physical warfare package? Ie type 88 mg isnt in either the yanks nor the rusky's loadlout for the support.. ?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
really liking this. just got knifed of my mate the c**t, need revenge need his tags. Still need to get into more tanks and air support. need points for those

How on earth do you call out for some one to get you ammo? i thought there was a table/chart where you can select what command you want like BF2142

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Only played 2 games of TDM, 5.5 K/D so far. Absolutely great, I am going to a party tonight, but would rather stay in and play this, LOL

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
really liking this. just got knifed of my mate the c**t, need revenge need his tags. Still need to get into more tanks and air support. need points for those

How on earth do you call out for some one to get you ammo? i thought there was a table/chart where you can select what command you want like BF2142

Press select when you're near someone with the assault class.

Still yet to use a Jet, some c**t always gets in it before me.

Absolutely useless at flying choppers :eek:

Citroen DS3 DSport
Purchased for the 360 from Tesco, pre-ordered MW3 while there. Installing Disc 1 now and will look at the single player campaign later.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Press select when you're near someone with the assault class.

Still yet to use a Jet, some c**t always gets in it before me.

Absolutely useless at flying choppers :eek:

ah right i see now, i could hardly hear you lot breaks in your words, Dredz too but scott was fine

getting my tea now, when i'm settled in i'll but this back on.

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Game is incred. Loving it

Currently, rank 09. Playing Xbox version...

at this rate, I may have to write to Mr Battlefield 3 to ask for my life back!!

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Having some online problems!!

Seem to be spawning dead. Not being able to move apart from crouching and going prone.

Done this on 3 servers now :dapprove:

Back to campaign then :p

EDIT: On PC that is!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I can't get in battlelog for some reason.

I set up an ea account a while ago. Maybe it's not gone over to origin get??

Bumder With A Buffer
Had a quick online bash earlier but being back at my parents and their 0.761mb internet connection was rubbish for lag.