ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Have you lost the cable, Scutch? Or did it just not come with one?

I'm pretty sure there was one. But now I can't find it. Probably due to the Christmas melee. I should really look in the loft for the old Mic that came with my XBox. Haven't used it for ages but that should be there too.

As for the new maps, yeah I played a couple of those yesterday as well. Loving the buildings and rumble you can use to mask your position etc. Much better than being out in the open.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I struggling big time to level up! :( Much harder than previous versions!

Been playing conquest a lot. Good points but not kills.

1.8 Civic EX
That's me :eek:.

It's sometime difficult when you're not in the party to tell us you need revived when we're trying to watch out for enemies/protect bases etc.

ha no worries!

I must admit I prefer Conquest over Rush, I like the pace of the game and it seems to require a bit more strategy. Rush is exactly that, a rush and constant barrage of attacking.

AK

M240i
Everytime I've played Conquest it's been a camp-fest, snipers everywhere, even more than there is on Rush, lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Everytime I've played Conquest it's been a camp-fest, snipers everywhere, even more than there is on Rush, lol.

I find it the opposite. It seems to be dogged by Engineers - which is apparently the best choice. Hardly used it on BF3, TBF. I'm all for Support. You can rack in the points dropping ammo. Plus you never run out yourself.

1.8 Civic EX
I find it the opposite. It seems to be dogged by Engineers - which is apparently the best choice. Hardly used it on BF3, TBF. I'm all for Support. You can rack in the points dropping ammo. Plus you never run out yourself.

engineer certainly seems the most popular when I've been playing to. I swap between Engineer, Assault and Recon. I've not even touched Support yet!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I've been swapping classes trying to get all the assignments done.

Just got my 'destroy a vehicle with a blow torch' one which was so frustrating to get!

DCi
Thankfully, I think I unlocked C4 for support class at the weekend, so will be using that from now on.

Support is my favourite class to use. b**ches love ammo.
bitches hate support c***s who refuse to drop ammo no matter how many times you press select whilst jumping up and down in their face

obviously not you but grrr

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I was on for a bit. Leveling up quicker in deathmatch actually.

Shotgun can be fun!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I need a bigger tv!

Was killing it on my mates 50".

Couldn't do s**t tonight. 19" and only 720 just don't cut it.

May spunk £200 and get a 20" 1080 if I can. Purely for this game... Ffsnake!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was on from 9 until about 10 but no one was on. I also did remarkably sh*t but managed to rank up to 15.

AK

M240i
I need a bigger tv!

Was killing it on my mates 50".

Couldn't do s**t tonight. 19" and only 720 just don't cut it.

May spunk £200 and get a 20" 1080 if I can. Purely for this game... Ffsnake!

You'd get a 32 for not a lot more TBH.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's a great game. However, I have to concede; I think I'd enjoy these maps on BC2 more. Just not up to that same level of fun at the moment for me.