ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That's interesting. I'm enjoying them more than BC2, lol.

Yes, the maps are better, but the mechanics and fun factor is more on BC2. I never got bored or frustrated with BC2. The match making on BF3 is mental. Being pitted against guys who have clearly been born in Oman or Siene in-game is very unfair. I don't even recognise their rank medal, it's that high.

Saying that, I've hardly played this one yet and Skyrim has f*cked my gaming life up. It'll take a while to settle back in :clown:

Clio 1.2 16v
Thats too true Scutch, one game you can be totally dominating and the other you can be getting owned. There's never any "middle ground" even games. Wait until you come across a full team of USAS 12ers with frag ammo! :dead: impossible to play against lol

I need a bigger tv!

Was killing it on my mates 50".

Couldn't do s**t tonight. 19" and only 720 just don't cut it.

May spunk £200 and get a 20" 1080 if I can. Purely for this game... Ffsnake!

Did you realise I was in a game with you for a while last night? ;)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Did you realise I was in a game with you for a while last night? ;)

Yeah, we got each other a few times too. Pretty sure you got me more though.

I hate being s**t!

AK I could never get a 32" rooms too small and I need the portability.

22" is prob my max. Looking at 19/20" really.

More so as an upgrade as my current one is old and only 720.

Yeah, we got each other a few times too. Pretty sure you got me more though.

I hate being s**t!

AK I could never get a 32" rooms too small and I need the portability.

22" is prob my max. Looking at 19/20" really.

More so as an upgrade as my current one is old and only 720.

Yea I got you a few times, but every time I died it seemed that it was you that killed me lol!

I really like Wake Island, that was only the second or third time i've played it since owning the game, and really enjoyed it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
If you xBox guys are on, I might jump on with you lot, I've noticed a lot of you have been on BF3, but I've been on B/Ops or Skyrim...Need to carry on with BF3!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Impressive! Highest on CS surely?

Still getting use to the bullet drop above 700m. My highest is 750m.

As I have barely used the Scout class, is the standard sniper rifle actually any good?

And can things like scopes with more zoom be unlocked?

/noob.:eek:

Does anyone play on PS3?

I've never really played it but thinking of getting into it now.

Should I get this map pack you are speaking about?

Two 0 Shitx
I can't get to grips with this s**t, aiming the gun feels terrible, i spawn in different points with no idea where i am, my guns keep changing, i can't find any vehicles... You need 3 shots at someone with a sniper rifle ffs.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Play hardcore.

I don't see why anyone doesn't. You even get a map on this hardcore.

It's hardly even hardcore, TBF. On BC2 you didn't get a map, you didn't get a stupid little kill cam of the culprit and it took less shots to die or kill someone. This one seems like normal mode but slightly harder to stay alive. Get rid of that map and kill cam.

Played SDM last night with Spiezels. Tried to enter the same team as Gally but got put on the opposing team. Meh. Was the first time I've played Death Match and it was pretty good. Bloody hectic though. Instant random respawns are good too.

So I tried the sniper rifle for a little bit last night. I found it massively difficult to actually kill anyone. I was hitting guys 2/3 times, for them just to run away and not die. Am I doing something wrong?

Fiesta ST-3
I haven't played with you boys yet! Fancy a goosey gander tonight! Hit me up! And Adam, the first sniper rifle is s**t! Just go for head shots tbh!

That's what I was trying, but I can never get my crosshairs to sit still, even when holding breath lol.

I'll add you tonight Scott and you can show me how it's done ;)