ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Fiesta ST-3
Any tips on levelling up quicker? Im only getting 8 or 9 kills a game.... nooooooooooooooooooooob!

BF is a team game not just getting kills. I just spent a whole game being medic and reviving people. Gets the same amount of points as a kill plus extra ribbons. I soon racked up loads.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I play as medic or engineer on Conquest and generally score between 3000 and 7000, I've averaged a level an hour since I got it (15 hours playtime, level 15 now). Playing as engineer/medic and also capturing/defending objectives will gain you more points than playing TDM.

AK

M240i
Yep.

I'm mostly playing as Assault now.

Pretty much always top of the board with Turner.

Can't believe I never gave BF the time before this. These new maps have made it much better though and they're the only ones I play, lol.

Yep.

Can't believe I never gave BF the time before this. These new maps have made it much better though and they're the only ones I play, lol.

+1 . Which is ironic as they're old maps. All that time spent developing new maps, the old ones are still the best.

Landrover disco SII
Been loosing lots recently, ..... K/D is on the up, but the W/L is falling slightly.....

Oh hai Liam Gordie and Gman :rasp:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep.

Holla. :eek:

Yeah, too many people play it like COD, which is really frustrating sometimes. You have to really push as a squad to capture objectives rather than mindlessly run about shooting.

I get far more points per match from revives/healing/captures than I do from kills even though I almost always end with a decent K/D.

Integra Type-R DC2
Anyone else been using the UAV lift glitch? Been using it to reach some pretty sweet sniping positions. The hotel on Sharqi Peninsula is a good one, although its pretty exposed.

AK

M240i
Anyone else been using the UAV lift glitch? Been using it to reach some pretty sweet sniping positions. The hotel on Sharqi Peninsula is a good one, although its pretty exposed.

That really annoys me :eek:.

Hope they patch it soon.

AK

M240i
Yup. They should be free if you bought the right version of the game (since the Limited Edition was no more expensive than the regular version)

It prompts you if you've got the right version, so I'm guessing Welshy went pauper spec version :eek:.

AK

M240i
How much is the map pack up for?

Anything up to about £7-£8 I'd buy it.

Anymore than that I'd probably trade the version you have in for the Limited Edition.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Got this for Crimbo also.

I have been a COD fan boi for years. Played 1942 for a bit though.
First played this at a mates for a bit, couldn't get into it and wasn't that impressed...how wrong I was.

After a few hours I was amazed and I love being a medic :eek:
f**king love it, MW3 won't even get a seeing to now tbh.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'll be back on this when Skyrim is done with. Which shouldn't be too long, all being well. Just need to finish the main quest and unlock a couple of other Achievements.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No mate, can't wait. Skyrim is epic with it.

Actually jumped last night when a sewer grate opened underneath me and I fell into the water. The missus was sitting next to me which was rather embarrassing. Slut.

Is it easier getting into a game with friends now?