ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

AK

M240i
Is it easier getting into a game with friends now?

It's better. As in a full squad of us can get onto the same server.

Whatever squard OR TEAM! you'll be on after that is anyone's guess.

It always seems to be Turner that gets punted to the other side, so not to worry.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL!

I got a nice reply regarding the fact that 160 of my recorded deaths had appeared from nowhere.

I'm paraphrasing, but basically, it read, "Tough. We're doing our best to rectify any server problems. Good day. *doffs hat*"

Evo 5 RS
me and my mate are nothing short of awesome in the Viper...he's a quality pilot and I can hit flying targets with the guided missiles pretty much all the time lol. Plus with flares on both players perks you can take turns and become pretty much immune to stinger missiles. Ranked up over 70 kills to just 3 deaths in one match over Christmas :D

Evo 5 RS
Actually to be honest nobody really commented which yeah, is a bit unusual LOL. at the end of the day if it works it works. He flies through buildings and all sorts LOL.

It's pretty satisfying hitting an enemy chopper with a guided missile though like, especially when the c*nting mouse is inverted.. argh

Evo 5 RS
I've never laughed so hard as I have in moments of crisis in that game lol. Like when he gets d/c and I'm unknowingly asking him what the f**k he's doing plummeting to the foor ;(. I'll see if I can record a couple rounds lol

As I am a total novice at this and have no real clue what I'm doing still..

With the guns in multiplayer, is there anywhere to see "stats" for them, like in COD, to get an idea of power, accuracy etc? Or is it just a case of MTFU and try them all out?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I love this game.

I like making C4 cars and driving towards enemy tanks, bailing out and blowing it up. Lolz. Managed to do it to a helicoptor the other day too, plastered C4 all over it, flew towards a tank, bailed and pulled the chute out, and blew the heli up just before it hit the tank. So much fun.

Clio 1.2 16v
389406_10150458923839702_660614701_8751268_772396966_n.jpg

My best score in a chopper from last night

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Jesus! Good K/D
Mines shite, still making the transition from COD I think. Getting better every day though.

Always playing Rush ftw.

Jesus! Good K/D
Mines s**te, still making the transition from COD I think. Getting better every day though.

Always playing Rush ftw.

I'm making the transition too. Completed single player on hard last night though which has helped me massively. Had a few games of conquest after and I am finally getting better.