ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL only a little recently since someone told me it could be done. Could do with stopping it though, i'll end up getting reported. Especially as i was lay one the highest point of one of the cranes on Canals the other day getting 700m+ head shots when the other team was at the last spawn point of rush lol

Played about 4 hours total now, getting a bit better...just need a better gun than this starting sniper.
But just finished 13 kills, 4 deaths with it on squad dm, which i was pleased with.

Anyone on later (ps3) let me know.

Integra Type-R DC2
I hate with a passion c**ts who use the UAV to gain height. c**ts.

Why? Most maps you could get in the same places by being clever with a spawn beacon or bailing out of an aircraft anyway. Using the MAV is just easier.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
After watching that video I've been running around with a knife tonight, LOL. Plenty of laughs to be had.

AK

M240i
I'll be on as will most of us TBH.

Forza and Battlefield, changing between the two, from about 8-9pm onwards.

AK, I barely have enough time to play this let alone plough more hours in to Forza like I did on F3.

Scott, yep I added you the other day. Hopefully we can all get on for a game.

Evo 5 RS
lol,

Me and my mate mid game the other night had this discussion..."Why the hell would you think CoD is better than this? You'd have to be some kind of spack"...

"Yeah I know, it's tragic"..
*continues playing*

Fair enough tbh

Fiesta ST-3
Had the shot on Gulf of Oman full map on Conquest. I was just up from the spawn base on some rocks. They were f**king about on the carrier! At that distance it took me f**king ages to get! I could barely see them!