ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bus w**ker
I get the occasional bit of lag for a couple of seconds once in a blue moon, but it's nowt to complain about. I've had very few where it was so bad I couldn't play...and each time that was down to me being a mong and forgetting to stop downloads etc :eek:. I connect wirelessly an all.

None of the lads I play with regularly are suffering from lag either. Have you done a ping test and checked your connection to your router?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I can honestly say i've never had many problems with cheats or lag anything to do with lag has been my wireless connection.

Playing my best cod at the moment and getting my favourite maps aswell.

Terminal, invasion, scrapyard, favela. Usually domination.

Only problems I have encounted are people using modded controllers. Pretty easy to spot in kill cam when you see the Fal doing rapid fire!

BMW E92/Audi S3
I can honestly say i've never had many problems with cheats or lag anything to do with lag has been my wireless connection.

Playing my best cod at the moment and getting my favourite maps aswell.

Terminal, invasion, scrapyard, favela. Usually domination.

Maybe you're so s**t, it's hard to tell?
<3

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thta didn't even make sense.

Never noticed the cheats? I can't mind the last time I finished outside the top 2 in domination. Maybe they think i'm cheating!

Does anyone think the silencer takes some of the power off the gun?

Thta didn't even make sense.

Never noticed the cheats? I can't mind the last time I finished outside the top 2 in domination. Maybe they think i'm cheating!

Does anyone think the silencer takes some of the power off the gun?

Yeah it does, few extra bullets to kill someone.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure if it's worth being stealth with silencer when you have kill cam anyway.

Red dot is always nice and accurate. And doesn't lose power.... hmmmm

I would say it feels like silencer doesn't recoil as much tho.

Aye I don't think it does, I've got a stealth class for HC matches, usually pits me top every game, M16 Silenced + Holographic, Akimbo USP silenced, bling pro etc...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
usp?

Can't be bothered with the camping in HC. Maybe if they had a domination one or something could be fun.

I love domination!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Aye I don't think it does, I've got a stealth class for HC matches, usually pits me top every game, M16 Silenced + Holographic, Akimbo USP silenced, bling pro etc...

Agreed. Silencers/Cold blooded/Ninja etc i dont bother with unless its HC. Then its a necessity imo.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Think I might go back to red dot later then although the silencer hasn't been doing to badly tbf.

Bumder With A Buffer
I swear people use a boost controller on PS3...I have seen a FAL fire sooo quick its unreal....done the 5 nuke challenge on this prestige :) Not hard though...7 kills, harrier, chopper gunner +spawn rape= nuke! :)

f**k prestiging again though as I like using my FAL :) and my accuracy and K/D ratio took a beating when I was low level prestige :(

Just pumped 5 bursts of an M16 into some guy who didn't see me, didn't kill him he turned and shot me with a pistol, it's a fcuking joke.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm trying to go for the EMP emblem got 5 at the minute, i could of had another 2 but the opp side took my care package, peee me right off it did, dont think i'll never going to get the nuke. only had 1 i remeber like it was yesterday lol. Lately the chopper gunner seems to get taken down, allot more people destroying the planes lately

past 2 days has been a joke like, been unbaleivable how many games i've gone out off cos i thought some thing was up in the game

Fiesta ST-2
My internet was awesome the other week now its on and off again. Was playing terminal with a few people I was still doing good (33-12?) and I had UAV on saw someone coming through the plane on my radar waited round the corner by the c0ckpit with my shotgun ready and I got stabbed lol! Didnt even see them! It was actually laura off here who did it grr!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl we had an epic battle yesterday on terminal mate, was neck and neck 1st and 2nd but you ran a out clear winner eventually.

I had pavelow and gunner but terminal is to enclosed, hard to get kills really.

Bumder With A Buffer
Anyone else find that when you use a chopper gunner it f***s with your connection sometimes?? Had one in scrapyard last night and it was lagging like a motherfucka and only got about 2 kills :(

This lag b****cks seems to be getting worse actually

Bumder With A Buffer
Oh and the hit detection is still absolute b****cks! you can fire a barret or something about 2 yards away from them and it detects as a hit! lol!

Fiesta ST-2
Pmsl we had an epic battle yesterday on terminal mate, was neck and neck 1st and 2nd but you ran a out clear winner eventually.

I had pavelow and gunner but terminal is to enclosed, hard to get kills really.

Ahh yes I remember looking and thinking bloody ell gals cleaning up on this one!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If there is a few things in the air from other people mines sometimes lags but it;'s because there is so much going on I suppose.

I was trying to clean up but just kept getting assists because of my weak silenced scar!

Domination and S&D are what I love! I usually have cold blooded, silencer and Ninja on when playing S&D, but take them all off for domination and revert back to stopping power with no silencer.

Although on S&D I sometimes roll with Marathon Pro, Leightweight Pro and Ninja with my UMP as I can make it to the bomb sites before anyone and leave a handy bit of C4 lol

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Making up for lost time on posting aye Rich, lol;)

I need a night in so I'll be on the ps3 at about 9:30 if anyones available.
I usually play ground war, sabotage or hctdm. But I'm up for anything really.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
spam is the winning word on this forum lol

i seem to be doing allot better thses days on the killstreaks, now i seem to be getting allot more 7 killstreaks no problem, normally i go for pred missle but i'm going for the EMP tried 3 times to get it this morning and nee luck, everyone is camping inside, which is fair enough i'd do the same and also shooting my harrier down and chopper gunner proper ftl

182 Cup
Just had a quick game and every match had either a booster or care pack glitcher in it, taking the fuckin piss now? Best selling game of all time and they cant sort minor problems like these out?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a game with gally on favela, got my 7 kills, got my harrier out got a few kills then i had my pavelow got loads of kills, and i'm thinking where the f@@k is my EMP, the pavelow didnt get my EMP, even worse i got another 3-4 kills with my SCAR even with out the pavelow help, i should of gotten my EMP but i dint wtf

Bumder With A Buffer
Thats what I mentioned the other day Geddes about pavelows not counting towards your killstreak for some reason?? :S

Bumder With A Buffer