ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Which is in the memory. Hence why you put a new memory unit in. Is it not? I havent looked into the things involved in it though.

Post was aimed at Rasclart more then anything.

Im just surprised they dont do it by MAC ID as thats unique to the unit (although hard to log/read)

ConsoleID & Serial are hard coded into the NAND Flash on the 360's motherboard.

They can be unbanned, but it involves exploiting a second console anyway - so you might as well use that.

If they ban the console, the console is banned, regardless of what memory unit is in use old/new/memory card / hard drive)

If they ban the account, that gamertag (along with your subs and DLC) - I'm led to believe is redundant ...

-

Back on topic,

The more I play this game, the more I'm in love with it: Lose connection to host? Not to worry, it will pause the game, reconnect you all to a new host and restart from where you left off!

I've heard great things about the airport mission - If I can pull myself off of multiplayer, Ill give it a bash :)

MKIII 138
But by using another memory unit stops them being able to get the relevant info out of said Xbox. The mac ids will be the same though so not sure why the don't just ban using mac addresess :S

Unless MS don't look at/log mac ids

a mac address can be spoofed easy

Mk2 Golf GTI
Just ordered from HMV with priority delivery. Dunno if it was necessary but hopefully it's here for release day at least.

When did you HMVers that got the dispatch email order your copies?

i had email from play.com saying my order had been dispatched on 3-5 days delivery....turns out it was only my new headset and not the game. thats been sent seperatly :(

but, been thinking about it all im not gona be that fussed if i dont get it straight away. i want to spend a bit more time on forza before mw2 takes over my life.

MKV R32
hoping for thursday delivery from game, people may even be lucky and get it 2moro if its been dispatched today with GAME

-
hoping for thursday delivery from game, people may even be lucky and get it 2moro if its been dispatched today with GAME

Wow that early? :eek:

My current status is - "Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped."

MKV R32

My current status is - "Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

im only going by what happened with forza, royal mail are striking again so theyre sending em out early. i got forza within 1 day of being dispatched on the express deliv.

your status is the same as mine, im expecting it to change to dispatched sometime tommorow

Ford Bantam 1.6

I got that email yesterday mate and today i got a email saying its sent :eek:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Iv just pre-orderd, i was debating wether i should get it at 00:01 on tuesday night but though cba with that shiz, so pre-orderd through quidco :)

My GAME ParcelForce tracking number states 'Collected, At Hub' but there's no way anyone will be getting it this week.

ParcelForce will sit on the packages till Monday.

182 Trophy (216/500)

mine currently says this also, fingers crossed for maybe a Saturday delivery! :D

182 Trophy (216/500)
mine currently says this also, fingers crossed for maybe a Saturday delivery! :D

Having just written the above i went and checked on GAME website to see an update saying "Your order is currently being picked and packed."/I]
:cool:

182 Trophy (216/500)

Having just written the above i went and checked on GAME website to see an update saying - "Your order is currently being picked and packed."
:cool:

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Thinking of doing the trade in too with Pro Evo for the PS3 but would prefer MW2 on the 360.

Nissan Jewk
Thinking of doing the trade in too with Pro Evo for the PS3 but would prefer MW2 on the 360.

Can you not trade in a PS3 game to buy a game on the 360 then?

So how does it work with pre-ordering, if I paid tomorrow, I assume a copy is just reserved for me on the day for collection?

Bumder With A Buffer
Can you not trade in a PS3 game to buy a game on the 360 then?

So how does it work with pre-ordering, if I paid tomorrow, I assume a copy is just reserved for me on the day for collection?

Aye. Although they must have a limit on how much stock they have I would of thought??

Nissan Jewk
Knowing Enfield, if I walk in with my copy of NFS Shift, they'll think i've just nicked it lol

421 Cammed 172
im staying optimistic i dont reckon theyll wait that late, isnt parcelfroce royal mail so they are striking too?

its 100% true

Parcelforce aren't striking no.

Any companies found selling the product before it's release date are going to be fined by IW. So you may find they'll sit on it and deliver tuesday morning.

Fair play if any of you get them sooner, but IW are resetting all Ranks at 00:01 on the 10/11/2009 anyway so anyone who's been playing and ranking up are only doing so for map experience.

MKV R32
+2

Argos got done for selling Halo 3 before it's release date.

that was off the shelf, nearly every company sends out preorder's early.

Besides Parcelforce wont know whats in the box, for all they know it could be an older xbox 360 game.

i can only hope

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I just checked GAME tracking service and my details have been approved today and ready for packing

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lets just hope we dont get cained like we do on COD4 hey gally??!! :(
Pumped mate compared with the other night. I always seem to play good with 3/4 bar connection.

I'm guessing your shots are off if you have a bad connection?

You had a couple of good games mate.

Bumder With A Buffer
I tried.. That last bog headquarters we did was terrible. I unloaded a whole clip into 1 guy then got killed. Watched the kill cam and I was nowhere near him! Meh s**t happens :(

we have to do a MW2 night when it gets here :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I tried.. That last bog headquarters we did was terrible. I unloaded a whole clip into 1 guy then got killed. Watched the kill cam and I was nowhere near him! Meh s**t happens :(

we have to do a MW2 night when it gets here :)
I mentioned to seb aswell. I'll get a thread up after a few days of rinsing it ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I cant understand why i invite you lot and you invite me and cant join cos it says 'ERROR unable to connect' and other messages.

It's doing my nut in cant even play with your friends

Fingers crossed everything will be ok on MW2