ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
Gonna start a Cliosport Series too, Alymac has the first video to himself with his terminal multikills + triples etc etc! Gonna use the Cliosport Killcams too, got about 4 recorded from you lot so far so we need to start playing TDM more often!!

DB.

BMW 440i
Was just doing the 20 kills with grenade launcher attatched to get the mastery for an assault rifle, received 3 abusive messages from one game! lol!

The only thing worse than noob tubers, is quick scopers!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on next day or so, havnt been well again another chest pain yesterday. was going to go on today but i turned it off straight away far too drained

get me on the youtube geordie lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
You have to play first :p!!

Trouble i have is.. if theres more than 6 of us in the party we can only play groundwar which isnt ideal for everyones connections but... produces epic multikills!! (Ask alymac.. and watch his video in about half an hour! :p)!

That said.. if were on TDM either normal or groundwar and we need the game winner... make it a good one lads! ;) ( And laura!)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Gonna start a Cliosport Series too, Alymac has the first video to himself with his terminal multikills + triples etc etc! Gonna use the Cliosport Killcams too, got about 4 recorded from you lot so far so we need to start playing TDM more often!!

SND would be better, more rounds, more killcams :D

Mk2 ph1 clio
I can cope with that, even if i lose every SND game ... as long as we get some decent kill cams for a few rounds! Just editing my "Hammer of justice" video... where i just got out raping boosters... wont be long :p

Bumder With A Buffer
Im getting old and just cant seem to get on with this recently. I find If i dont play it for ages (like 2-3 weeks I come back and am awesome again.

Fiesta ST-2
How is it that you can one hit someone miles away with the spas and shoot them point blank and they survive? Oh just saw your new montage Geordie they just keep getting better!

Bus w**ker
Pfffft TDM, FFA is where it's at ;). Booster hunting is my new speciality, so much fun when the whole map turns on the little c***s and goes off to spoil their fun.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I notice that about the spas... you can get a stupid llong range kill but point blank it takes two... if your lucky enough to get that second shot fired off!

Cheers mate, My sniping is improving, im on sensativity 8 now so i can react alot faster! Having a few boss games on FFA since ive started booster hunting, won 10 in the past two days of booster huntin lol no one else to f**k up your chances of winning and no one to blame but yaself.. still not 100% turned to FFA though!

Booster video is a beast... 5 minutes!! lol takes ages to render .. 18 mins left of rendering then upload... Alymacs litte "Minitage" is uploading now.

Mk2 ph1 clio

Alymacs rape on terminal, hard to edit cause its all from my perspective! .. which is game winners will be ideal!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk2 ph1 clio
Gonna take over an hour to upload... and i wanna play mw2 so il upload it when i go to pick the missus up tonight at 11, should be uploaded by midnight! Anyone on now?

I'm loving C4 at the moment!! Killed the same person 3 times in a row on crash last night playing S&D, grab bomb, run down stairs, run towards building, C4 over wall... BOOM! He was pissed, but thought he would have learnt!!

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
HD PVR is ok, but have you got USB 3.0? I use the internal blackagic intensity pro. Here is a sample of my capturing quality (choose 720p)

Ive got loads of footage but havent done any montages yet. The USB version of my card is cheaper than the HD PVR and better IMO, give it a look...

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
No bother, i'm off out to metro with my mate in abit, be on tonight for a few depends if im not tired though

Bus w**ker
a job well done there, how on earth did the guy not see you around 3:28 he was walking towards you
Just keep quickly cycling between primary and secondary weapons. No gun or movement shows to any other player and most think you're dead and just carry on, works best with Cold Blooded Pro; so there's no name or cross hair if they look directly at you.

Seems like your ripping off Sandy Ravage?
Yeah I was gonna say that you need to make the videos your own, Jay. Other than that the quality is surprisingly good for analogue. I'm sure I read that Blackmagic intensity isn't compatible with the PS3, something about copy protection on the output through HDMI.

Sorry if this is a noob question, but do these just plug in the USB port and you edit on the laptop?
It's like a passthrough, you use the analogue cable from your PS3 and some splitters so the signal from the PS3 goes to your TV and the dazzle at the same time. You then capture the output on your PC/Laptop whilst you play. Probably not the best description but do a search on google and theres a s**t load of guides and videos etc.