ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
Should be on later around 9.30pm tonight, harry was on top form last night, much prefer having him on our side than ripping us a new one like on storm last night.

Geordie on terminal was on fire, think i got my highest kill/death score, f**k knows how we lost that game mind!

Yep aly I couldn't believe it! 46-6 ad we still lost lol I key em off c and b for ages!!! You looked after b from the roof!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a few games there on my 'im on fire' account with alymac on TDM, doing ok as normal. on scrapyard went to the toilet and grabed a drink score was 0-6 never mind next match on afghan using the UMP45 i was rather good and i i got a message of this ramdem guy saying "come on mother@@cker lets go to 1vs1, milfhunter"
i replied "dont cry lol" then he replied f@@k you". i then told alymac and he said "get some target practice". then we were on scrapyard again using the SPAS extended mags got 3, 5 pred then 7 harrier bam bam bam got to like 15 kills while everyone else was like on 4, i finished on something like 34-5 with the spas then the guy rage quit lol. then we were on overgrown got 3,5,7 again ended so far with 16 with no deaths, then all of a sudden theses 2 guys from my team who were on the prev match started to shoot at me. i think they were thinking i was boosting.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Couple of good games on SnD tonight, LOL at the "Far Eastern" people in the pre game lobby :D

Mk2 ph1 clio
There must be a problem with the upload cause the video should only be just under 40 seconds long ... That's the original video before upload yet after uploading there's an extra 44 seconds. Il re-upload a try again soon

S3, Polo
Just got back into this...

So, are the new map packs any good? Which do I go for - Stimulus or Resurgence? (not paying over the odds for both!!).

Mk2 ph1 clio
Video seems to be sorted. Gonna have to use the advanced video uploader from now on tbh. It's always worked whenever ive used it... but i feel better knowing all the big name players are having bother with youtube too! lol its all over twitter.

Anyway new link ...

Nero - Dont go for stimulus is pants... go for resurgence... carnival is an awesome map! and you get vacant back from cod 4!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just got 3 kill streak with throwing knife on Invasion LOL Pretty good ones too!

Fiesta ST-2
Right I'm definately on tonight! Got in late last night and was nakered from drinking over the bank holiday. Didn't get to play afterwork cos the car was in need of a wash and a couple of layers of wax, so I'm dying to get me cod fix!

until 2 days ago id never used the rpg flol what fun it is ! also the f2000 one second im loving it as it seems oh so accurate the next it seems to be sending rounds anywhere except where im pointing it lol
had an al right game on fuel had teh normal person glitching into the rock managed to get him out finally then decided id sit in the bush behind it result 30-6 f**king idiots just kept coming