ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
spas is epic, i never use stopping power with it, i dont think it needs it at all, or steady aim, that just narrows the spread of pellets which is actually has an adverse effect on it imo. aa-12 however i dont know why anyone bothers with that piece of s**t

I used spas throughout the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prestige, but last week I tried it with lightweight and ninja and it just failed on all levels, and I was aiming as I normally would (chest area)

Fiesta ST-2
I used spas throughout the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prestige, but last week I tried it with lightweight and ninja and it just failed on all levels, and I was aiming as I normally would (chest area)

I have a sneak behind the enemy and arse rape class which has marathon/lightweight/ninja and spas as secondary. One hit kills are still easy to achieve just long range can take quite a few more shots.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a good few games with some of you lot inc liam early on today, we had a good game streak going on

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
i always use lightweight, ninja and marathon with my spas class, get the odd hitmarker but not many tbh.

DB.

BMW 440i
Managed 35-3-2 in Strike (TDM) today! One of my better games :) That was using the Famas, RPG, Lightweight/Marathon.

Got 2 triple kills :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Changed that class to steady aim instead of ninja, getting a lot of long range kills even without stopping power.

Side note - Geordie you can GTFO with your Silenced Famas with RDS LOL.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Lol Liam its an epic combo for maps where u air support can do alot of damage! Stinger as my secondary!

I'm now on xbox live too! Same gamer tag as ps3 JedAyeGeordie and I'm a total noob on it cause the xbox continued was designed by a r****d and put the tigher buttons backwards! ... the amount of times or went to shoot someone ad threw a made at them is unreal LOL

Lol Liam its an epic combo for maps where u air support can do alot of damage! Stinger as my secondary!

I'm now on xbox live too! Same gamer tag as ps3 JedAyeGeordie and I'm a total noob on it cause the xbox continued was designed by a r****d and put the tigher buttons backwards! ... the amount of times or went to shoot someone ad threw a made at them is unreal LOL

spelling shocking geordie!

played a few games earlier but was shite, i mean like dire shite ie as shite as can possibly get shite, i mean chronic fuckin shite!

will be on later tonight

Mk2 ph1 clio
Lol aly I was Stuffing a chicken royal down me throat and let the iPhones predictive txt do the typing haha. I might be on workin on Sunday from 9am though so we'll see!

4 days off after that though!

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF

I'll add you on the 360 mate, but i'm hardly ever on it. The biggest thing is getting used to using the triggers on shoot and the 360 pad!

Clio 1.2 16v
Been using Riot shield + C4 today, epic is not the word LOL.

this is what happened when i used that class, Danger close with RPG Scavenger and Commando

i was in stitches, the first two rounds all of us hid in the same place and they cottened on so came to try and get some easy kills then.... BAM

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 16v
I'll add you on the 360 mate, but i'm hardly ever on it. The biggest thing is getting used to using the triggers on shoot and the 360 pad!

yeah but you dont shoot too often do you harry?

;)

wished so much i recorded your skidrow killcam! lol

this is what happened when i used that class, Danger close with RPG Scavenger and Commando

i was in stitches, the first two rounds all of us hid in the same place and they cottened on so came to try and get some easy kills then.... BAM

that game was epic, have to do a same class game soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be up for it. me and kingyboy and a few others ages ago all of us use to go round with shields it was really funny. some maps we use to do better than others

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
yeah but you dont shoot too often do you harry?

;)

wished so much i recorded your skidrow killcam! lol
LOL, i told you i was reloading:rasp:

Was nearly upstaged by those Russians, when one of them randomly said "i sh*t on your face"

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I am mate, got MW2 for the 360 first just because i think online is better. But nearly all my mates have got a PS3 so play much more on there.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Lol Liam. Ah right Harry opposite way round for me lol

Had a good game last night on terminal got a few triples and tore em
New ones with the famas! Finished on 46-6 lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Harry_172 for the love of god stop camping LOL

+1

as soon we were on ground war, the connection was 1 bar and then i was host with full bars and since i was host my screen was really slow and jumpy. dont know why it did that it couldnt cope i think with all those people.

so i left couldnt be ars@d to play like that

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a tough one i'd say, when i first started my new account my aim was to keep it above 2.00 K/D ratio at one point it was 4.00 then it was hovering around 2.00 then i started to drop and drop. So on K/D i'd say 2.00 or above is impressive and keeping it there. And accuracy i'd say over 20% is a impressive stat. On my LordGedi account it's in the - figures cos i played it for so long 36 days or something and i was using allot of LMG and SMG while prestiging which didnt help

the longer you play it it will drop slowly

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I noticed yours was like minus 17% or something, you seem like a decent player, how on earth did it get THAT low? lol

DB.

BMW 440i
What would you say is a decent K/D ratio and accuracy on MW2?

Decent?

K/D over 1.5 and Accuracy over 20/21%.

My K/D ration is 1.24 and accuracy around 19%. I normally place in the top 3 on FFA and TDM. I'd say im above average, but not good at the game!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I noticed yours was like minus 17% or something, you seem like a decent player, how on earth did it get THAT low? lol

i first noticed that like 4 days ago and i was shocked, i presume its to do with all the days i played and all the spraying i've done with the LMG and the SMG.

on my other account its 19.55

Last edited:

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Harry_172 for the love of god stop camping LOL
LOL, i'm not going to apologise for camping last night tbh, was being ripped a new one for the majority of last night. Think you guys went on a 7 or 8 game winning streak!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
LOL, i'm not going to apologise for camping last night tbh, was being ripped a new one for the majority of last night. Think you guys went on a 7 or 8 game winning streak!

Even a mate who isn't part of CS messaged me "Sick of that harry camping tbh" LOL

We got each other with spas a few times, then I resorted in my trusty BOOM class :cool:

Should be on later around 9.30pm tonight, harry was on top form last night, much prefer having him on our side than ripping us a new one like on storm last night.

Geordie on terminal was on fire, think i got my highest kill/death score, f**k knows how we lost that game mind!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm on now and abit tonight.

seem to be going away from the SPAS now abit but still use it on the close quaters maps but still havnt lost my touch. i've now put on extended mags for it insterad of grip see if i notice any difference