ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on for a while from about 17:00, aye be up for abit of bc2 aswell like. I'll have my headset on the night too cos my bro is away at the minute

Fiesta ST-2
Connection is absolutely f**king horrendous today! I've shot people in the back with a spas point blank for them to turn around and stab me I've fired half a clip into people for them to kill me in one shot and the killcam shows the complete opposite.

Clio 1.2 16v
Connection is absolutely f**king horrendous today! I've shot people in the back with a spas point blank for them to turn around and stab me I've fired half a clip into people for them to kill me in one shot and the killcam shows the complete opposite.

get battlefield on then! im on at 3

I will be on later for a bit as back at work tomorrow, geordie got a peach of a predator kill on terminal last night, i got a wee quad soon after nailing a with an at4hs....going to prestige again this week, think 5th time and then just get myself back to 70 and stay there and enjoy the ak and rpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was doing my nut in Liams mates connection and hit marker after hit marker, spas with stopping power close range got hell of allot of 2 shots even 3 shots to kill someone, fu@@ing rediculas

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah it was laggy. Although I f**king loved my game winning kill on Wasteland, quick scope Collateral then turn and quick scope the guy in final stand.

If anyone recorded that, feel free to send me it :cool: LOL

Mito Sportiva 135
Played for first time in ages last night...despite the connection issues I had a good time, got 33-2, 15-0 and a few other decent scores.

The king is back haha

Clio 1.2 16v
was doing my nut in Liams mates connection and hit marker after hit marker, spas with stopping power close range got hell of allot of 2 shots even 3 shots to kill someone, fu@@ing rediculas

BFBC2 defo tonight, home from work at 7ish, me and Fiestec then me and Geordie had a right laugh, Fiestec snipered a chopper! QUALO

Astra SRI/ Hornet
connection on this game is a f**king joke now. im considering just snapping the disc and binning it, its all its worth. treemanx was on with me and even had the kill cam as proof when i shot some 1 with a spas point blank to the face and got a hit marker, its a joke.

Clio 1.2 16v
connection on this game is a f**king joke now. im considering just snapping the disc and binning it, its all its worth. treemanx was on with me and even had the kill cam as proof when i shot some 1 with a spas point blank to the face and got a hit marker, its a joke.

trade it in and get BFBC2!

Fiesta ST-2

Aye lol, was SnD kill cam, guy was hiding in a corner kevs spasd him in the face from 1mm out and had to shoot him again!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
awesome my ps3 is now officially fucked and under a year old and my mam has thrown the f**king receipt out even though ive told the stupid bint not to touch my s**t a million times.

Fiesta ST-2
Get the number for Sony of google call em up give em the serial number and they'll swap it provided it's within the manufacturers warranty.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
awesome my ps3 is now officially f**ked and under a year old and my mam has thrown the f**king receipt out even though ive told the stupid bint not to touch my s**t a million times.

You should be fine. Give Sony a quick call - they should require little other than the serial number of the device and the address at which its located.

edit - as treemanx said above - lol ;)

D.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It would just freeze as a game was starting or on the menu. Tried it offline and it did it aswell. I'd hazard a guess at a disc reader fault. But I know fuckall. Some computer type will probs know what it was.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've decided i'm getting a dazzle tomorrow, so i'll be recording a few full games and best bits if i can suss it out, might need some help of you lot lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
anytime mate, youtube is the best way to set it up tho

thanks Dredz, getting breky now and i'll be off out. can you quickly explain where the wires go just to make sure if they will go in with thr set up i have

Clio 1.2 16v
PVR.gif

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
31j-67QMZ2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
1 of these

21SOGw0xRDL._SL500_AA200_.jpg
3 of these

10541-ps3-av-cable-1.jpg
1 of these

Plug the 3 splitters into the dazzle, then the rest is easy as theres nowhere else any of the cables will go

Fiesta ST-2
Diagrams are qualo! I was thinking about upgrading to an iPhone 4 to film some footage. Cba will all this dazzle shazzle!

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Which specific software do i want for Sony Vegas there seems to be a few, just come back from maplins.

They gave me 3 splitters, 2 of those cables and 3 straight connecters

Clio 1.2 16v
i use sony vegas 7 but geordie uses 8 or 9, 7 is quite easy to use thats why i like it, have you installed the software that came with the dazzle on the disk?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ok, i've gotten the dazzle wired up, i didnt need the extra cable as the guy said or the straight connectors. i installed the pinnacle software and gotten the sony vegas 9 too. i can see the picture off my tv on the little screen on the software (1 select video source), i dont know what to do from here

lost abit brightness too on my tv since hooking up the cables