ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i find the m4a1 and famas better than scar. perks id go slight of hand then stopping power then commando. kill streaks go uav, sentry gun and harriers. good beginners class.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i cant remeber the last ime i've used commando tbh, i find it use less for my games tyle

Clio 1.2 16v
Geddes ive got some new settings to play around with so il let you know tonight if they're any good, also apparently pinnacle studio 12 is a better program to record with! il post a vid up later tonight for a test

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Geddes ive got some new settings to play around with so il let you know tonight if they're any good, also apparently pinnacle studio 12 is a better program to record with! il post a vid up later tonight for a test

i've been playing around the S vegas but got bored rather quickly lol, that will be aswome thanks Dredz

200 Gordini

Watch in HD.

Geddes killcam is awesome, if were all on TDM we need to try for some funny last kills!!

First time I have saw this, I was about to clear that room out LOL.

Got me back in the mood for it as I haven't played it in about a month or more. I'll be on tomorrow even though F1 2010 will be posted in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just found of this morning by post i didnt get the Argos job, i was devistated this morning as i got to the 3rd interview. So i'm not playing my best today like

Fiesta ST-2
4/5 AC130's in a row is you playing bad then? Can't believe how much we dominated on skidrow lol. You had 25-3 and I had 23-1 I think?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
4/5 AC130's in a row is you playing bad then? Can't believe how much we dominated on skidrow lol. You had 25-3 and I had 23-1 I think?

lol i've calmed abit down now was very annoyed early on with the job. before you came on i was on a game in the airport one and i was noob tubing lol and i got a nasty message for tubing still carried on lol and also got the game winning kill the greande was a direct hit.

i was on a mission then. I've recorded 3 games there i think, i should of recored that Skidrow it was emense proper raped them those scores sound spot on

I'll get those vids on the 1st as i'm border line of my useage

Nothing at the mo :(
lol i've calmed abit down now was very annoyed early on with the job. before you came on i was on a game in the airport one and i was noob tubing lol and i got a nasty message for tubing still carried on lol and also got the game winning kill the greande was a direct hit.

i was on a mission then. I've recorded 3 games there i think, i should of recored that Skidrow it was emense proper raped them those scores sound spot on

I'll get those vids on the 1st as i'm border line of my useage

Soz about last night mate and disappearing.. dunno if ur DCed or something... but as you came back misses wanted to watch something on BBC iPlayer >< not tonight!! lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Soz about last night mate and disappearing.. dunno if ur DCed or something... but as you came back misses wanted to watch something on BBC iPlayer >< not tonight!! lol

nee bother at all, i'll be on for abit tonight if you fancy a few be with a few others though

Fabia VRS
Ive had a sicky today so ive basically played cod allday! had some brilliant games with the intervention on waste land i got a pave low in a matter of seconds from quick scoping and getting two collats which i havnt done in a while :) then after gettin rather pissed off i good some good games in the with scar getting some more pavelow kills :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ive had a sicky today so ive basically played cod allday! had some brilliant games with the intervention on waste land i got a pave low in a matter of seconds from quick scoping and getting two collats which i havnt done in a while :) then after gettin rather pissed off i good some good games in the with scar getting some more pavelow kills :)

got my first nuke and only nuke so far on Wasteland do you remeber kingy i was sniping on that one too. i've stopped pavelow now and back onto my 11th Killstreak. been thinking about putting the nuke on been getting around 24 and 25 with no kills recently. so i could do and thats on normal TDM too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i'm playing BC2 in abit, but i'll be on late on for MW2 for a few

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got 38 and 8 on TDM on Crash then with Barneyclyro off here, didnt even get to use my harriers at the end either :cool:

Fabia VRS
got my first nuke and only nuke so far on Wasteland do you remeber kingy i was sniping on that one too. i've stopped pavelow now and back onto my 11th Killstreak. been thinking about putting the nuke on been getting around 24 and 25 with no kills recently. so i could do and thats on normal TDM too

Ohh ye that was a while back ;)
Tbh nukes are easy if you ge the first couple to killstreaks (and if your playing crap people) and the s**t thing i dont think nuke kills count anymore :S which is pretty s**t ( i think its down to the boooosters :/ )

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ohh ye that was a while back ;)
Tbh nukes are easy if you ge the first couple to killstreaks (and if your playing crap people) and the s**t thing i dont think nuke kills count anymore :S which is pretty s**t ( i think its down to the boooosters :/ )

aye a while back lol, nukes arnt special anymore i think

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got 4 new vids on my channel now got 1 more to put on now

MGeddes7 is channel

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just on Underpass with Gedi and Aly there, got a knife throw kill straight from spawn :D

Need a dazzle card in my life.....