ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

LY 182
Shiiittt.

Just had a tragic moment!

Just had 14-1 on terminal. Got 10 kills to get chopper gunner (using hardline so 10 rather than 11). However I couldn't use it cause my harrier was still in the air and every f**ker was inside lol.

Nothing at the mo :(
hate that.. chopper gunner is sweet on wasteland though :p... I usually differ my streaks from map to map... for e.g

terminal is crap for chopper/ac130 so i pick something else...

LY 182
Haha! Damn I must be getting some luck with opponents not that good.

Just had 16-5 on Rundown. Pred missile, then harrier strike, harrier's got me to 10 for the AC130 which got 3 or 4 easy kills.

Loving it haha. :cool:

Haha! Damn I must be getting some luck with opponents not that good.

Just had 16-5 on Rundown. Pred missile, then harrier strike, harrier's got me to 10 for the AC130 which got 3 or 4 easy kills.

Loving it haha. :cool:

yeah same streak setup as me... apart from i use chopper gunner cause i cant get the hang of AC130 lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lately i been using the AC i still havnt got use to it. but the chopper i think its pants now. much easier to take down. you cant control where its going very annoying for me and it takes longer to kill them i think any way

i'll be on about 18:30 area for a few

il be on tonight.. But misses wants to watch xfactor and she said its on til like 10:20 or something!! fking crazy

lately i been using the AC i still havnt got use to it. but the chopper i think its pants now. much easier to take down. you cant control where its going very annoying for me and it takes longer to kill them i think any way

i'll be on about 18:30 area for a few

I will be on then as well so invite me when i appear, mrs aint feeling well so its a night on the ps3 for me while she sits watching xfactor and being needy

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I will be on then as well so invite me when i appear, mrs aint feeling well so its a night on the ps3 for me while she sits watching xfactor and being needy

lol, see you on then then and you klaxxon

Fabia VRS
Hmm.. with the chopper you can get alot of kills, but if someone has a stinger then its end game. just depends who you play and what map you get.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Bet you don't miss the crying about lag though? ;)
I don't get lag, my connection pwns.

youve missed so much now gal. best waiting till black ops for a come back.
Nah mate i'm not into those games like waw ect... I'd rather play a bit of battlefield!

You not playing BF anymore? We were awesome aswell before the ps3 broke!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
yeah ive got BF but ive got the annoying thing where it kicks me off every 20 mins, i need to setup my router differently to get round it but its nails. its full of campers anyway that game, even more than mw2.

Clio 182
Was playing Skidrow earlier, was something like 17 - 3, host migration came on then banged back onto 0 - 0...... did it with another guy on my team..... anyone else had this

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Was playing Skidrow earlier, was something like 17 - 3, host migration came on then banged back onto 0 - 0...... did it with another guy on my team..... anyone else had this

never come across that before, strange that like

Fabia VRS
talkin about weird migrations... i was sniping, game migrated i ended up with a silnced acr in arctic cammo, but shot intervention bullets and when i aimed it was a thermol scope ahha :L was the strangest thing. EVER

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye noticed lol, i was 1 away from harrier twice on that map, did get harrier then was only 2 away from AC lol, had a good one on afghan