ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
COD4 was qualo last night! Connections were miles better than MW2, forgot about the crap spawning points though.

aye have to agree fiestec, the connection was much better. getting full bars. i was doing well on the maps i knew on MW2 but the other a fail lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I didn't understand half of that!

I'll be back on sooooon! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I did have a 360 mate, I got rid of it for a superior machine.

I jest... PGR3/4 are still my 2 favourite racing games of all time. If I could justify 2 consoles and a live account I would have both.

I prefer the ps3 pad also mate, I must have small hands.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
how awesome was my 4 against 1 comeback on search and destroy? brought it home for the lads. oh and i may of said GET SOOOOOME on the winning kill. lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

just a little video i've made up.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 16v
how awesome was my 4 against 1 comeback on search and destroy? brought it home for the lads. oh and i may of said GET SOOOOOME on the winning kill. lol

Qualo clutch kevvy, you had any lag problems of late?
il come on tomorrow night been mega ill over the last couple of days
Toilet%25252Broll.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Qualo clutch kevvy, you had any lag problems of late?
il come on tomorrow night been mega ill over the last couple of days
Toilet%25252Broll.jpg

i bet the kids have had plenty of swimming practice eh lol?

the connection has been ok ish tbh

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

had a few decent games last night with allymac and Liams mate. I was using UMP45 and going marathon and lightweight i've got one here and another will be on youtube about an hour time. and i'll get he rest up later tonight

Nothing at the mo :(
ive was doing really well last night with ACR and claymores.. first time i used both together.. was getting at least 3:1 KDR each time.

LY 182

had a few decent games last night with allymac and Liams mate. I was using UMP45 and going marathon and lightweight i've got one here and another will be on youtube about an hour time. and i'll get he rest up later tonight

Decent vid that. Probably the 1st I've seen where you've actually been killed a few times haha!