ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Nothing at the mo :(
it doesnt say anywhere about it capturing in HD !!! read the advert properly

chillpill.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Bahh, average :p

I find it easier to line the crosshair up first then just tap the throw button, but each to their own.

i find it quit good, the first one i wanted to do the spinning closer infront lol, qualo sound track to go with it

i'm on now if anyone wants a game

il be on tonight,, gotta tidy flat first though cause we got our first flat inspection tomorrow so gotta looka tidy i suppose lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The lag will be mainly down to the host though, not whether it's PSN or XBL.

Agreed though it's f**king annoying when you're on a good game and you time out, or command error, or client overflow, or error out of memory, or or or or..... I could go on...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The lag will be mainly down to the host though, not whether it's PSN or XBL.

Agreed though it's f**king annoying when you're on a good game and you time out, or command error, or client overflow, or error out of memory, or or or or..... I could go on...

lol i got al those too all the time

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

I want my vids vids to be edited like that lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
He's a very good player, it's good the way he made the camera follow the throwing knife, seen that done before with a bullet from a sniper rifle on a COD4 Montage.

Fabia VRS
had a good game with gedi and fiestec got a few cracking games in.. then just got too annoyed with noobs campin with rpds, tac insert and painkiller.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a good game with gedi and fiestec got a few cracking games in.. then just got too annoyed with noobs campin with rpds, tac insert and painkiller.

aye the last one was pants like proper camping. but the rest were good we all decent scores

check out this cod 4 montage for editing (and player) skills :)

omfg that vid was awesome... he should be a professional!!

Fk knows how he knows people are there in smoke and behind walls though at tiems.. and the graphics and he's relaxes was awesome, so im guessing maybe PC edition?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been utter shi@ past 10 games, used the HBAR is yonks couldnt get past 5 kill streak. I was imense with this ages ago had FALL camo for it. Then went back to ACR and SCAR still couldnt get past 5 kills that was for 3 games. and the last game i had on Scrapyard fuc@ing everyone used noob tubes and rpg's fuc@ing boils my pee

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

had some decent games with Liam and his mates took me a game or 2 to get in the swing of things i was on fire last couple lol