ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
il be on later lads finish at 3! Damo you get that headset? ive got a cheap geotech one and its been brilliant only cost £15

172 cup TT
im prepping up for black ops and want a headset but one that combines the game sounds plus voice.. seems that there is a turtle beach set that does this?.. any one recommend them?

ta

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I only have the ps3 headset and I can hear footsteps easy. Never tried a good headset though so could be s**t for all I know. Lol

172 cup TT
yeh i used to have a 5.1 headset for unreal on the PC... i really use the sound when playing and found it great.. spose i should look into a 5.1 for the ps3 then actually..

Clio 182
Some people are right dicks. Played Crash ealier went 26 - 4. The guy i kept owning said i was cheating cause i only died twice (stupid tosser) and then said i was boosting cause one of my online friends was on the other team............
He sent me a message telling me knows people who work for Activision and that i was reported for cheating............ lol........ he couldnt understand that i actually died 4 times and not 2

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Some people are right dicks. Played Crash ealier went 26 - 4. The guy i kept owning said i was cheating cause i only died twice (stupid tosser) and then said i was boosting cause one of my online friends was on the other team............
He sent me a message telling me knows people who work for Activision and that i was reported for cheating............ lol........ he couldnt understand that i actually died 4 times and not 2

lol, i havnt had messages in a while. But i do get people on my team knifing me. I'm not too keen on Crash

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Lag is terrible tonight. Gonna go on BF. Was on a mission on camper hunting earlier, same lad in the same places over and over on different maps with a tac insert. I was getting him 6 times in a row to his 1. Lol kept abusing him through private messages. I don't get what ya get from that. Fair enough if your 2 away from a ac130 or nuke etc but the whole game in 1 spot is daft. On skidrow he went 5-0 cos he never moved and I told our team to just not go where he was.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

sorry no audio on this one. Didnt realise till later that had no audio. i turned the dazzle off n on and now it's ok. so i added the music

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn care packages! Got one, it landed and I went to get it, but it tipped slightly to one side and killed me!! WTF!

LY 182
Lag is terrible tonight. Gonna go on BF. Was on a mission on camper hunting earlier, same lad in the same places over and over on different maps with a tac insert. I was getting him 6 times in a row to his 1. Lol kept abusing him through private messages. I don't get what ya get from that. Fair enough if your 2 away from a ac130 or nuke etc but the whole game in 1 spot is daft. On skidrow he went 5-0 cos he never moved and I told our team to just not go where he was.

Lol so true. I don't get how people do it, proper boring. Like you said, if I'm one away from a killstreak reward I'll have a little more caution to my game that's all.

Was called a camper a few times when playing S&D yesterday.

Planted bomb and hid in bushes and defended the target, why the hell would I run away looking for people, only for it to be diffused! I'm sure some people don't understand the concept of S&D!!

LY 182

sorry no audio on this one. Didnt realise till later that had no audio. i turned the dazzle off n on and now it's ok. so i added the music

Great clip again. Afghan is probably my favourite map right now, always seem to do best with that. What set up do you have here? (What options on the UMP45 and perks).

Always pick up some tips from your clips!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fabia VRS
Was called a camper a few times when playing S&D yesterday.

Planted bomb and hid in bushes and defended the target, why the hell would I run away looking for people, only for it to be diffused! I'm sure some people don't understand the concept of S&D!!

Haha and how if u snipe ur also camping... oh im sorry i dont run around quick/ no scoping everyone like a ''pro''

Indeed, surely that's what the friggin scope is for? LOOKING THROUGH! If I want to hard scope like a true pro, leave me too it!!!

Nothing at the mo :(
lol.. was my day of work yesterday and i did pretty well lol

Best i got was 18-1 on highrise :p

On the whole.. went from 1.19 KDR to 1.30 :p

Bumder With A Buffer

I didnt notice much lag issues last night. Was even getting some fairly decent games for me which makes a change!

19389cbd.jpg

46-12 :)

Those two NEON guys on the other team were camping, noobing tubing, One Man Army f**king dicks! Can't stand that.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
For me it was terrible. I hate it when ya come up against a team which basically uses all of the stupid annoying perks. Noob tubers, campers, commando light weights, rpg's then use the f**king painkiller aswell. How much more of a noob can ya get. Those perks are for retards who can't play the game. I hope all of the above is abolished in black ops. Oh and 1 man army and tac inserts should also be banned, not cos there a bad idea just they get abused by idiots.

LY 182
For me it was terrible. I hate it when ya come up against a team which basically uses all of the stupid annoying perks. Noob tubers, campers, commando light weights, rpg's then use the f**king painkiller aswell. How much more of a noob can ya get. Those perks are for retards who can't play the game. I hope all of the above is abolished in black ops. Oh and 1 man army and tac inserts should also be banned, not cos there a bad idea just they get abused by idiots.

Lol nice rant! Is noob tubing where they kill you with the grenade attachment on a gun? Bloody annoys me that. Is last stand where they drop to the floor when you shoot them or is that just something you can do all the time? The amount of people I have sight of and shoot them and they end up sitting down and killing me, bladdy annoying!

Might start playing with the rpg to get some of the f*****s back lol.

Bumder With A Buffer
On that level Strike the one with the statue in the middle there was a guy over near the C flag (I play domination more then anything) Bascially he just stod near where yo uspawn behind the dumpster and was firing his noob tube up in the air...it was landing on A flag everytime. He was using one man army. Pissed me off. Got killed about 4 times and thought f**k it il go get him...ran over with ninja etc and he pretty much tracked me through a wall and nailed me with a noob tube. f**king dick.

Oh also I had a quick go on the the original modern warfare yesterday...f**k me thats hard to kill people with the MP5 on that! Oh and no scopers galore. Crazy.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Lol nice rant! Is noob tubing where they kill you with the grenade attachment on a gun? Bloody annoys me that. Is last stand where they drop to the floor when you shoot them or is that just something you can do all the time? The amount of people I have sight of and shoot them and they end up sitting down and killing me, bladdy annoying!

Might start playing with the rpg to get some of the f*****s back lol.

Yeah noob tube is a granade launcher. 1 man army takes away your secondary weapon but you can change to any class at any time so basically these noob tubers never run out of grenades. Me I just use scavenger cos I have a brain. Lol

Nothing at the mo :(
Yeah noob tube is a granade launcher. 1 man army takes away your secondary weapon but you can change to any class at any time so basically these noob tubers never run out of grenades. Me I just use scavenger cos I have a brain. Lol

haha im the same with my claymores.. plant one.. kill someone.. plant another... kill someone.. plant another lol

Gotta love scavenger

LY 182

Ahhh thanks for clarifying. That makes sense now, I always thought well you only get 2 when you have it as an attachment. Now I understand the term noob tube haha!

haha im the same with my claymores.. plant one.. kill someone.. plant another... kill someone.. plant another lol

Gotta love scavenger

How does that work? Still so much to learn lol, definitely won't know the game that great before Black Ops is out but at least I'll be playing that at the same time as everybody else!!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I am in a game battles team now with the guys I play with, as we got so sick of the Dicks OMA danger close noob tubing everywhere. It has really added another dimension to the game, and gaming in general. Although it is a bit geeky, lol.

Best game so far last night on Domination, Afghan, went 63-2, lol. Had them in the spawn trap at "B domination, got 2 AC130's and found their spawn points, three quad kills in a row.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
With scavenger ya can actually plant 2 claymores ; p. Well have ya seen blue boxes next to dead bodies mr pants? If ya have scavenger you pick them up and get ammo, claymores grenades.

LY 182
With scavenger ya can actually plant 2 claymores ; p. Well have ya seen blue boxes next to dead bodies mr pants? If ya have scavenger you pick them up and get ammo, claymores grenades.

Nope never even noticed this. I will have to give this a try later. Do you pick em up automatically or do you have to press something there?

I have noticed a few occasions where I've had 100 odd mags on my UMP45 when standard is 64 but I'm sure I didn't have scavenger as one of my perks lol!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You just run past them and it'll pick up whatever your ammo is. :)

LY 182
Oh wait sorry I'm being a tool and not thinking. I use scavenger a fair bit actually, mostly on the scar H cos it's got a s**t 40 mags. I didn't realize it picked up claymores and other s**t too?? Nice!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Great clip again. Afghan is probably my favourite map right now, always seem to do best with that. What set up do you have here? (What options on the UMP45 and perks).

Always pick up some tips from your clips!
Aye afghan is one of my most fav too, and derial which gets voted quit abit. on that map i was using Marathon, Lightweight, Ninja, UMP45, Silencer, Semtex, 5, 7, 11

LY 182
Afghan seems to suit my style most tbh. I think for me still it's a case of who I come up against really as a lot of people I play have probably had the game for close to a year now since release whereas I'm around 6 weeks now.

Played Favela yesterday and got 16 kills which was good for me, sometimes that map I don't even get double figures haha. I think my best kills total is 20 on Afghan which isn't exactly amazing compared to some but not too shabby.

May have to make use of a couple more classes and vary my perks around. I guess marathon and lightweight work well with a more 'open' map.