ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bumder With A Buffer

I managed half an hour or so last night on your PS3..still does that fan noise after 5-10 minutes of use and wont shut up! But its currently still working. As said I suspect the fact the GPU cover has been damaged then this is why its doing that. Il keep hammering it though :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Richy! Did you have to a massive update since it hasn't been on in months?

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeah bloody right I did! Both on your PS3 and MW2!!

Took ages too as was about 6pm = peak time! I was like FFS I only want a quick go!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Think im gonna have to buy some playstation points tonight and buy them map packs lol.. still not got em lol

OR

They not worth the money?

dont bother with the map packs if your getting black ops, it's not worth it

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had an annoying game on Afghan last night. There was a group of 4 mates on 1 of the teams and they totally blocked off the bunker thingy at both ends. Couldn't even send an RPG in there cos they were hiding behind rocks, in the grass, etc. One of them was 29-2 I think so they were good but bloody annoying tactics!
i very rarely go down to the bunkers just for that reason, i tend to just circle the rest of the map

LY 182
Thinking of changing my style a bit more now.

I think my style is a bit too hit and miss. I need to flank more so gonna try using marathon, lightweight and ninja. I guess with this style I really need to use a silencer on my weapon, but I do find it a bit hard without red dot or holographic but I suppose that will come with time.

Right now my issue is deaths. Unless the teams camping / noob tubing like b**ches I usually do okay and probably around 1:1 on the ratio. Obviously need to work on that a fair bit though. Might even be worth using bling pro and combining silencer with red dot.

Just gotta stop running into high traffic areas lol.

Nothing at the mo :(
Thinking of changing my style a bit more now.

I think my style is a bit too hit and miss. I need to flank more so gonna try using marathon, lightweight and ninja. I guess with this style I really need to use a silencer on my weapon, but I do find it a bit hard without red dot or holographic but I suppose that will come with time.

Right now my issue is deaths. Unless the teams camping / noob tubing like b**ches I usually do okay and probably around 1:1 on the ratio. Obviously need to work on that a fair bit though. Might even be worth using bling pro and combining silencer with red dot.

Just gotta stop running into high traffic areas lol.

Im in experience.. Scar with a silencer is deadly on maps like wasteland and afghan

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
scar is one of my fav but the magazine is terrbible. one kill and you got to reload might get 2 kills in one mag if your lucky. Could use extended mag but i use silencer on it so that mean bling but i do quit well on K/D ratio and i be soon out of ammo. you cant win

LY 182
Would have to use scavenger with Scar, not unlocked extended mags yet actually, must be cause I've been using the UMP45 almost all the time lately.

I'll have to do 2 or 3 classes on the same basis with slight tweaks and see how I do. Just gotta be persistent without red dot I suppose as I'm so poor with accuracy without it but I guess I've never spent much time without it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Acr with silencer is better than scar so is the m16. A good gun to start with is a tar with silencer as the red dot is horrible and the iron sight is quite good anyway.

Fiesta ST-2
The TAR is technically the best assault rifle if were talking damage per second. Just need to master the recoil at long range.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Should be on about 11 for a good session haven't played this in a while, trying to complete Mass Effect 2.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been using my im on fire acount tonight, had a few mazing game and a player sent me a message saying 'you are tonighht' i replied cheers lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i decided to go down a step and go for the Pavelow again as the 3rd killstreak. The amount of time wasted waiting from 7 to 11 so i decided to go for the pavelow so i can still go round hunting and not to worry about looking for those extra kills

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Getting so fed up with this game.

Don't even bother to do well in TDMs etc, just go for good kills with RPG and throwing knife lol.

Just gone on for a couple of games and my account has gone flip diddy since joining one of the lobbies...

Tried to get videos of it on my phone:

Left that lobby and joined another, leaving my account like this:

Now it looks like this when I go into my custom classes: (even edited some of my classes. All of my secondarys changed to that shotgun and have some sort of camo background :S )
IMG00148-20101017-1622.jpg

WTF :S

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 16v
you joined a challenge lobby mate! ive got custom slots like that, as for the FPS thing thats displayed down the side thats an infection from it (the same as a superspeed glitch) you need to get into another challenge lobby to turn them off

you joined a challenge lobby mate! ive got custom slots like that, as for the FPS thing thats displayed down the side thats an infection from it (the same as a superspeed glitch) you need to get into another challenge lobby to turn them off

what on earth is a challenge lobby?? :S
a hacked one?

Clio 1.2 16v
yeah its hacked, the host basically makes a lobby and when your in it you press certain buttons for different things like all titles, prestige 10, aimbots that sorta stuff, have a youtube search for challenge lobby infections have a see which one you got