ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
Harpham you sort your hack out? Damo me and Gedi were on a game earlier and this kid on the opposite side called a care package in just as i got a game winning kill on him so when i shot him his mic cut on and he was saying "quick my care package" like a little girl so we terrorised them for the next few games lol

Damo_sport
Geddes
Dredz

So far ... Harpham add yaself to the list if ya wanna join us too matey :D Ps3 of course :p
Damo_sport
Geddes
Dredz
Harpham

(My PSN id is the same as my username on here, for those that havent got me on their friends list)

What time are you all going to be on?

you getting Black Ops?
Yes... Definately, although im going to be getting it on my xbox as I never play on it. Its just gathering dust.
Ive bought FIFA for PS3 and will be getting Black Ops on Xbox so that I kind of alternate which one I play on lol.

Harpham you sort your hack out?
I think so, it hasnt got the codes on screen or anything now. Just got the coloured custom class names. But if I go to change the class name, it has like a code at the start which im guessing determines which colour...
Cant remember exactly what it is but just for example its: <|1 (and the number changes for each colour)

Clio 1.2 16v
yeah your hack is sorted, its kinda cool to have the colours though, shame you didnt realise what you were on to unlock to 10th prestige and get 10 classes! im on at 11 so make sure you save me a space! no piggybackers

yeah your hack is sorted, its kinda cool to have the colours though, shame you didnt realise what you were on to unlock to 10th prestige and get 10 classes! im on at 11 so make sure you save me a space! no piggybackers

Dont worry, you'll most likely be able to have my slot as ill probably go off before 11... ;)

Lol I wouldnt want 10th prestige anyway, you get loads of s**t off people from it dont you (waaa waaaa waaaa, how much you pay for 10th prestige and all that crap), and id rather earn it the proper way :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had 1 or 2 good games with you lot. but sorry had to leave i wasnt happy with the connection. I'll post up the best bits of tonight.

I don't quick scope or no scope.... I use the scope, pretty sure that's what the sniper rifle is there for.

The abuse you get for using a gun properly is unreal!

LY 182
Had some bloody mixed games last night. Messing around with game styles and using the Spas a bit with mixed success lol.

Had my best game of the night before I went to bed on Sub Base. Ended up 26-4. Similar tactics to the killstreak from the other night. Had 3 kills I think then went into that room where you have the bit in the middle with the cage thingy. Was kinda lurking in there, borderline camping I guess but was a couple other of the team in there so I'd say more like holding a position. Got a couple fairly easy kills so was on 5. Already had my pred as I still have hardline on. Had a claymore to my left and a team mate 2 the right so crouched and set it off 2 get my 6th kill. Set the harriers off and maintained my position in the room. Nobody came in so I took the pussy approach and waited for my harrier kills to get the AC130 out. Absolutely love the AC130! I got killed before using it, was hoping my kills from there would get more rewards but that must not work lol! Probably got 7 or 8 kills with the AC130 which was happy with cos Sub Base has plenty of scope for hiding inside lol.

Too addicted to this game!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had some bloody mixed games last night. Messing around with game styles and using the Spas a bit with mixed success lol.

Had my best game of the night before I went to bed on Sub Base. Ended up 26-4. Similar tactics to the killstreak from the other night. Had 3 kills I think then went into that room where you have the bit in the middle with the cage thingy. Was kinda lurking in there, borderline camping I guess but was a couple other of the team in there so I'd say more like holding a position. Got a couple fairly easy kills so was on 5. Already had my pred as I still have hardline on. Had a claymore to my left and a team mate 2 the right so crouched and set it off 2 get my 6th kill. Set the harriers off and maintained my position in the room. Nobody came in so I took the pussy approach and waited for my harrier kills to get the AC130 out. Absolutely love the AC130! I got killed before using it, was hoping my kills from there would get more rewards but that must not work lol! Probably got 7 or 8 kills with the AC130 which was happy with cos Sub Base has plenty of scope for hiding inside lol.

Too addicted to this game!!
Done well to get a AC on that map got to have eyes on the back of your head on that map

get em up then :D especially the one with me and u :D
Im rendering our game first that will take about 2 hours then an hour to up laod

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got another video on YouTube with Liam it's on Carnival TDM, did it last night, recorded 2 weeks ago iirc

LY 182
Done well to get a AC on that map got to have eyes on the back of your head on that map

Yeah it was just one of those games that everything seemed to go my way. Was in that room on my own for awhile and if a couple of the other team had come in together they would of likely had me. Luckily some idiot just ran into the room without even checking for me which was the important kill I needed before setting off my pred to get the harriers out. Just made sure I boosted the pred so nobody could sneak in and kill me as I wasn't exactly under cover haha. Think most of the action was happening elsewhere when my harriers were out so I held my position like a girl to get those easy kills haha.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1 or 2 good spots in there like, theres some pallets i think or crates next to the metal cage where you can walk up and sit in the corner of the wall. thats a sneaky place to camp

LY 182
Haha yeah. I don't like to camp hardcore like that, only if I'm 1 away from an AC or something would I do it. When you see the enemy keep running in recklessly though, it would be rude not to get a decent position in there and keep picking them off. :eek:

LY 182
Definitely give it a blast. I was using the UMP45 then switched to that and was like shitttt that is good. The 22 killstreak and the AC130 on Sub Base last night were both with the Tar 21 w/ Red dot. :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Definitely give it a blast. I was using the UMP45 then switched to that and was like shitttt that is good. The 22 killstreak and the AC130 on Sub Base last night were both with the Tar 21 w/ Red dot. :)
get rid of the red dot and put silencer on