ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
alymac, the BT home hub we had burnt out on the inside and caused drop off with our wifi. They replaced it with a newer version and it solved the problem... may be worth looking into.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not on tonight or tomorrow night. Be on later on in the week when i have more time.

Fiesta ST-2
Sorry lads I wasn't being ignorant earlier my play tv logged me in lol il turn loggin in auto off from now on duh

Me and Liam were having a 1v1 sniping match on rust at the time epic fun. Liam was showing me how pros do trick shots, I managed a few decent 360's, no scopes also.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
who's on?, up for a quick few games before i chill out infront of my programmes i've built up

Clio 1.2 16v
who's on?, up for a quick few games before i chill out infront of my programmes i've built up

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO45foj_mAuQysK-Pjtno7bRaUu8aN89Ir0QnCKKWTapQQbn_2cs0J_9e3.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZF_TbeQBs9w1Mg_yBTjv2ld_N5t9WvKtu7LTa3qXr8O-tdWZui_0HGuo.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzuKQskvyt8B2wswuJ-ZeCQCLznTDnqMm1ikzpA1DUZWGnzlT87NrmQ0VP.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB13zu5y28qrEcZUo1U40qNXorAs_tzaoPl4Z3R2ydedewxt4VMcPWFA.jpg

aww bet you miss your daytime TV eh Gediman? :rasp: Love ya really

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO45foj_mAuQysK-Pjtno7bRaUu8aN89Ir0QnCKKWTapQQbn_2cs0J_9e3.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZF_TbeQBs9w1Mg_yBTjv2ld_N5t9WvKtu7LTa3qXr8O-tdWZui_0HGuo.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzuKQskvyt8B2wswuJ-ZeCQCLznTDnqMm1ikzpA1DUZWGnzlT87NrmQ0VP.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB13zu5y28qrEcZUo1U40qNXorAs_tzaoPl4Z3R2ydedewxt4VMcPWFA.jpg

aww bet you miss your daytime TV eh Gediman? :rasp: Love ya really

I do miss the second of top lol, love you dredz. Have about 10 mins of tv while eating breky the stuff that's on is w@@k. Shame havnt got sky downstairs

I might drop on if I get chance tonight. Ive got an assessment day for a job tomorrow, so need to prepare and have an early night lol.

Ged, whats your CS account name? Dont think ive got you on my Harpham account have I?!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I may be on later when gf goes to bed.

Add me on your new account geddes.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah i rarely go for them. Got a few with the SPAS before lol Just got a decent quick scope trick shot killcam then :D