ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
And I hope you like lagging too! Dredz I told you about the guy in the house above me on Crash! If you wern't to busy laughing at the other guys legs sticking through the wall you would have got him lol.

Clio 1.2 16v
ROFL i couldnt hear you at the time i was in stiches plus you had the shot on him, guttered Gedi wasnt looking at me when i RPG'D the car!

the bloke that killed geddes in the house OMFG what a foukin campur :eek:

Fiesta ST-2
ROFL i couldnt hear you at the time i was in stiches plus you had the shot on him, guttered Gedi wasnt looking at me when i RPG'D the car!

the bloke that killed geddes in the house OMFG what a foukin campur :eek:

I thought you'd seen a double rainbow when you got the car and two people, you sounded that happy lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Nice of them to release the patch just a couple of days after all my challenges get reset! :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so far so good nee hacked lobbies, did see a couple of people where they had no emblem on the pre game screen.

I'm off to be soon, i'm wreked this overtime today's killed me, overtime tomorrow and Thur too

see how it goes tomrrow, i'll be switching to my new account next few days

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It's maintenance guys it was scheduled in for today from 16.05 till 03.00. I just looked online. To play ya had to stay logged in before 16.05.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nee overtime tomorrow now so i'll have a quick few games then. And be on all night on Friday get some more games recorded

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I'll be on fosho this weekend. Missus is working days you see. Plus I'm stuck in Stevenage!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
didn't really notice. it's all about being in the right place and think where the opponent will be and also out think the person 9/10 = win

didn't get the last one on skidrow 1 hit on the riot shield happend a few times with that team and they still lost

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Was on the wine tonight do I was abit out of form. Be on for a few tomorrow on my CS_ account

Clio 1.2 16v
Was on the wine tonight do I was abit out of form. Be on for a few tomorrow on my CS_ account

you'll have to add me then! im on after work til around 6

We played someone called MrHat last night i swear he was Arnie Schwartzenegskibadeebob (i am NOT attempting to spell lol)

Clio 1.2 16v
he came on the mic saying Arnie quotes and his title was "get to the choppa" it was so late so was about 100x funnier that what it probably was lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a bunch of camping twa@s and noob tubing cnuts on this now since 2 days ago, everything else ok