ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
2 hours left! il be on to vent some frustration, someone at work has actually stole my cookies (maynards too) :mad:

Last edited:
2 hours left! il be on to vent some frustration, someone at work has actually stole my cookies (maynards too) :mad:

1247972477_86af816668.jpg

???

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I had an epic first game last night. Went 0-9 pulled it back to 11-16 was it? lol dire!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
One of you lot should start recording again and put together a CS SnD killcam vid! We could of had an epic montage over the past few nights playing!

Fiesta ST-2
One of you lot should start recording again and put together a CS SnD killcam vid! We could of had an epic montage over the past few nights playing!

I got a proper nice killcam yesterday - 360 with the intervention on favela their guy was running across the grassy roof, I was on the main roof by the bomb site. Made all the little pro's jizz in their pants.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I mite start quick scoping. Dunno if it's my connection but I only ever seem to get hit markers. I got Geordie to stand infront of me 2mm away and I no scoped him and took 5 shots but then ya see people doing them across the map. I don't understand. Lol

have to agree with this, been some good killcams recently...even with me starring!!

i wont be on until saturday, busy week at work and out friday night.

still no sign of my feckin trittons!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha the lag was stupid last night so thought I'd end the rage and just give up. You seen my psn comment back to yours? Lol

Fiesta ST-2
Just had a few free for alls won everyone, last game on fuel I won 30-4 second place had 7-8, that's how bad I destroyed everyone lol!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
That was funny but we'd already taken out there best players so only the retards were left. That tvp intervention thought he was mint and I quick scoped him 3 times in a row then fiestec got him in the last game and he rage quit. Lol didn't even get a kill.

Fiesta ST-2
That was well funny when he just crawled right down to their bomb and ended up winning us the match, on his own!!

(welsh accent) I told you it works boys! Right then everbody, everyone get on the ground and get your face full of arse and we'll try th human centipede times 2! Which was a complete and utter success! Lol...