ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

just had a look there again, on the 4th round got 2 kills with in a few secs by well placed claymores lol. Also i'm sure the view from when you actauly watch the person and when you watch the kill cam it can de different like the SPAS shot got him on the corner and on the kill cam he's well round the corner

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's uploading now while I'm at work. Be on YouTube about 80 mins from now. I've got another to upload that will be up when I get in.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
homehub refuses to connect for some reason... had this issue before. beyond gay.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i get same seb, that and unable to get by online status, actually getting worse than its been, took me one hour of resetting router etc to get on last friday

f**king annoying tbh. used to work faultlesslly, nothing has changed but it just refuses to work! no idea what to do tbh.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
waiting for it to ''fetch the playlist'' and ''update ranks and unlocks''

ffs...

Good times... Been too long since I got some sweaty bettys with you lot.

HAII NOOB TUBES!!!
Noob_Tube.jpg

I couldn't get to grips with the PS3. So ended up selling it, So ive only got xbox live now. Havn't played MW2 in a year or so, just started playing it again today. It's fair to say im getting owned.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
went on at about 1pm. managed to log in! woot! had a few games.

watching rugby now... prob won't be on later as the missus will want to watch dancing on ice! fail.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
went on at about 1pm. managed to log in! woot! had a few games.

watching rugby now... prob won't be on later as the missus will want to watch dancing on ice! fail.
be it was heaven when you had that few games lol. Any idea on how to resolve this problem then?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
no idea tbh... only been doing it last few weeks. but nothing has changed with my internet or anything! sucks balls!