ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
Il be back on tonight.

The trittons dot have the same internals as sharkoons but do have the same designer it's the components that are different!

What was our win streak the other night? Must have been near 20 games before we lost one! And we ended up in a hacked search lobby! It was 9v9 and had a message on the screen saying you are under 13 and too young forthis game or something lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Changed the channel on my homehub. Connects to psn like a charm now!

Played this afternoon no worries. Now I'm stuck on "fetching playlists" aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!! This MUST be a mw2 issue surely?! Tried redefine the hub etc but why would it work earlier but not now?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the king will be on tomorrow around tea time for a few sweaty games.

I'm rendering 2 videos at mo. The one where geordie was making those funny sounds and another is 1 part of me on skidrow 1 against 5 and another full game on Highrise S+D

Fiesta ST-2
Didn't post this up originally cos it's a crap blurry picture. Just got tapatalk and wanted to see how easy it is to upload pictures! It's 30-4 free for all on fuel where I won the game after a few mins lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301492173.441480.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301492173.441480.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 35
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Guys with headsets what in game sound settings do you have. Like it's like I would be able to here foot steps if it wasn't for all the other noise going on. Will need to play around with stuff before I'm a true sound *****.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Guys with headsets what in game sound settings do you have. Like it's like I would be able to here foot steps if it wasn't for all the other noise going on. Will need to play around with stuff before I'm a true sound *****.

In MW2 You cant turn off the all the sounds... but in black ops you can turn off voice and music so you only get weapon and footstep noises.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You can't hear any footsteps on black ops just the s**tty gun sound effects

I think they must of patched that as the sounds on blops are much better than mw2. I was last man left last night and could hear there guy from miles away.
Think the sound is more advanced on blops than mw2. It really makes blops worth playing.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i love re watching these vids. LOL

you got the favela one where i got my chopper gunner?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
frecking Snipers do my gotie up like. Havn't been too much noob tubing on S+D like