ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just watched that video on Highrise, i was proper camping in our spawn like, but i do go out at near the end of each round. I'll render it now

i'm also uploading another video on YouTube now be on my account next hour

Fiesta ST-2
I've been playing free for all recently after I rage quit on search lol. Oh and Liam ignore my friend he enjoys trying to annoy people!

Clio 1.2 16v
Qualo vids as usual Gedi boy! can you make your next video with some sick Jungle/Drum n Bass in the background just for jokes :drunk:

would be 100x better i think lol

A

akimbo-slice

IReapZz has a new montage up:)

i dont know how she does it.

Oh and add Petre-Edmundez on psn i might pop on mw2 for a bit today. i'll play to win, spawn kill, get killcams whatever floats your boat:) 50+ days of game time on mw2;) hahaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Very impressive group kills, although quite a few of them sniper kills were nothing special.

Nothing at the mo :(
IReapZz has a new montage up:)

i dont know how she does it.

Oh and add Petre-Edmundez on psn i might pop on mw2 for a bit today. i'll play to win, spawn kill, get killcams whatever floats your boat:) 50+ days of game time on mw2;) hahaaa

1/4 of them was quick scope whichs defeats the purpose of the whole game..

im coming on now

Last edited by a moderator:
A

akimbo-slice

how is it true? does it say anywhere in the game that you shouldnt quick scope becuase it defeats the purpose of the game?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Some quality gaming this arvo. Really enjoyed it :cool:

The private matches we had cracked me up too!

Hope you got some good footage geddes!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got 2 video's 2 games and a bit, i'm rendering the airport one and that's got abit of skidrow on it and i've recorded the afghan one where i got 15-3

should get that first one on youtube tonight if not tomorrow

also got that comeback video from 0-3 to winning 4-3 on highrise it's on my channel now, abit of me camping on that one like sorry

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had to get my videos sorted out. there's 1 privare match on my channel now and i've got another one uploading the one of afghan that will be on my channel about an hour

Clio 1.2 16v
yes mate Unknown hacked into it aparently, me n fish got back on at 11.30pm

Got the most epic killcam on Quarry, Riot shield C4 and RPG clutch against 3, camping at B 2 walked in and i set my c4 off, then the last one was spraying my shield so i waited for him to reload turned my back to him to reload my RPG (shield still bocking bullets on my back) he reloaded again then turned on him and BOOM! headshot! never laughed so much lololol also ninja yes thats N I N J A defused 2 out of the 3 rounds. Off work tonight cant wait to blast it out

Astra SRI/ Hornet
yes mate Unknown hacked into it aparently, me n fish got back on at 11.30pm

Got the most epic killcam on Quarry, Riot shield C4 and RPG clutch against 3, camping at B 2 walked in and i set my c4 off, then the last one was spraying my shield so i waited for him to reload turned my back to him to reload my RPG (shield still bocking bullets on my back) he reloaded again then turned on him and BOOM! headshot! never laughed so much lololol also ninja yes thats N I N J A defused 2 out of the 3 rounds. Off work tonight cant wait to blast it out

RACIST/. Lol

Clio 1.2 16v
you coming on tonight then? btw whos this Jim fella you go and see most nights? :rasp:

Getting a sweat on soon
600px-Smiley.svg.jpg