ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ooft lol You've temped me. Getting a taxi into off license soon then I'll be on.

Dredz you're a bad influence! :D

Mk2 ph1 clio
I got an awesome last kill on salvage last night! Care package kill! but for some reason it doesnt show the actual package falling in the killcam, just shows what i was doin at the time :-(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i couldn't believe what time i came off last night was about 02:00 haven't done that it years. Was on the wine, still didn't finish it as i opened it late and was so tired. performance droped round 23:00 lol

just this minute woke up, so who's going on BFBC2 today?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
to be honest i prefer conquest, give it time you never know. be on soon after another coffee and bite to eat

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Might be on tonight and this week, been playing Assassins Creed a lot. Thinking about trading this is in before BF3 comes out.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
What are we playing tonight guys? I do have a point to prove to Lemon that I can last more than 5 seconds in a game* so I may have a bit of MW2.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Be on shortly until around 9, then back on again around midnight, maybe after.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just had an unbelievable clutch on highrise, me against a clan of quickscopers, 1vs5. Quickscoped and knifed my way to victory :cool:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
QUAD spawn tube on sub base followed by a triple the next round and a double the round after. Out and out beast :cool: