ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Megane R26
Apparently so... Tesco haven't revealed theirs yet though - it's £39 at the moment, but will surely drop.

Skoda Fabia vRS
im pretty certain my play.com copy will now be going back, £45 my arse and its not even early !

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I saw some in HMV over the weekend in a cabinet.

They do look cool - but I think I'd be arrested if I started to wear them outside at night!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
dont think now i'll be getting it of the courier today time is getting on, epic fail

Skoda Fabia vRS
this is the first time ive ever pre ordered a game, and after the price fiasco its the last time aswell

no, but it should at least mean you get in on release day, as per the advert when i bought my copy "guaranteed to reach you by release day", yet the status stil says in packing. cant see it being delivered tommorrow.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
just spoken to play.com

they are experiencing some sort of system problem,, hence why the orders still say 'packing', but she assures me it will be delivered tomorrow as it is being despatched today

i won't get my hopes up though lol

Revels Mum & Sister
I tried to get an Online Game last night. Sat in the lobby for 25 mins then gave up. Hope it actually works come tomorrow!

just spoken to play.com

they are experiencing some sort of system problem,, hence why the orders still say 'packing', but she assures me it will be delivered tomorrow as it is being despatched today

some reassurance. wont be in tommorrow though, so means a trip to delivery depot to get it. she say who they were using as a courier?

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
nah didnt bother asking

a couple of lads from work are going to asda tonight, i'm almost tempted to join them :eek:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
getting pre ordered your paying more than what your paying in the shops even so getting it before or on the day, next time shops cos it's cheaper and getting it same sort of time

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
just done the controversial airport mission but accidently skipped a few cinematics.

I take it I was under cover with them and now they have killed me so it looks like an American attack?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I ordered something from play.com the other day for £8.95, by the time it was posted I got charged £3.99 for it, its still listed as £8.95 on their website, flol.

nah didnt bother asking

a couple of lads from work are going to asda tonight, i'm almost tempted to join them :eek:

i was tempted to and just send the pre-order back, but i imagine it will be like going to a star trek convention and im not keen. i'l just play it cool i think and wait.....:cool:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
just spoken to play.com

since when did you order?

i pre-orderd last week, and by friday-saturday it was dispatched and will be deliverd via Courier :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been getting messages on psn off people about getting add ons like perks and stuff if i reply to the message as IW can track who has replied, what do people think on this? if they reply they get the stuff