ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Game is too short, got mine @ 12 last night just didnt play it until 12.30 today as i was in work, and iv got like 4missions left to do, ah man :( really dissapointed with the story mode.

Just hope online is better :)

thing is they said all along story mode was no longer than 4

Mini JCW
Just heard over LIVE that some blokes actually Prestige level 10 already?! Surely this is impossible this soon!

Mountune Tractor
Just heard over LIVE that some blokes actually Prestige level 10 already?! Surely this is impossible this soon!

It cannot be possible, even if he had it for 3/4 days. That isn't enough time to go up 700 promotions surely.

Anyone been on the receiving end of a nuke yet?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
no where near as hard as cod 5. My mate whos is better than me at Cod has finished it o nveteran. Its only about 6-8 hours game

Just been to CEX to trade in some games. So many people trading this in for £35 cash when they clearly got it from the sainsburys near by. In the end they said they aren't taking any more in :(

You will not struggle to buy this game if you pay. Game/HMV/Gamestation/Toys R Us all had an abundance at copies for £44.99. Heck i filled ip at BP and they had some copies for £49.99.

Its not hard to get if you want to pay lol.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
How many levels is there?

(Im only on the second one... with all the snow ;) )

Not alot, 10 levels all together.. i have 5 left :)

just ranked up to level 4 now online, graphics is good, but the guns i dont like,

+ you cant add anyone in, because it says not valid everytime, me chrift XEboi have tried, and no luck :(

Skoda Fabia vRS
for me, online is better than WAW, but i didnt like that online, however its still not as good as on the PC, and the graphics are certainly no better than COD4 on my PC or COD5 on my Xbox

ive just done the Gulag, how far am i from the end ?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Not alot, 10 levels all together.. i have 5 left :)

just ranked up to level 4 now online, graphics is good, but the guns i dont like,

+ you cant add anyone in, because it says not valid everytime, me chrift XEboi have tried, and no luck :(

theres more than that, The Gulag is mission 10 and theres a hole act left after that!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just got on top player on S+D wow thats very rare, people are starting to cheat allready there was a guy ranked 48 or something killed me twice clearly in the chest when i looked at his screen it was 2 headshots :S proper ftl

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
at the minute there just flooding in all these extras, all i'm seeing NEW, NEW, NEW therses loads of stuff on this game.
At mo im just using the MP5 the std assult and std sub machine gun seem to be doing well. My kills and deaths seem to be about the same but could be better.
Havnt really looked at choosing the diff guns yet still not confiedent on the game on the best spots i just seem to be just running around rambo style

I'm getting server error conections now

Citroen DS3 DSport
I gave in and bought this from HMV tonight for £4.99, traded Uncharted 2 and Fallout 3.

I feel like a traitor though as I have bought the 360 version.