ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
It's not that arcadey imo.

Great blend of fun and some awesome graphics ect...

Got up to 15 last night saving the full game for around xmas time when i'm off work.

Played a couple of games in seb's session last night no idea how I done it tho.

YEah i clocked that was kinda spooky how you where palying in those games. FREAKY!

I was trying to hunt you down ;) LOL

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I love this game, WE sold so many copies at work yesterday and today, Its turned my sales Bonus from red to green, Keep it up and I'll get another 1% :D

Anyway the hype for this game is still big! Had 150 copies between formates delivered today, And they flew out.

Would love to know how many levels are on act 3. Im on Act 3 Mission 5. Thought Id finish it tonight but I've got to see the mrs :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm starting to get the intel and start the sp from the begining

What do you get for getting all 45 intel?

The 1st one is in the base for training got that one and it's coming up with 2/45 is that right so have have got the 1st one without doing anything?

R26
I love this game, WE sold so many copies at work yesterday and today, Its turned my sales Bonus from red to green, Keep it up and I'll get another 1% :D

Anyway the hype for this game is still big! Had 150 copies between formates delivered today, And they flew out.

Would love to know how many levels are on act 3. Im on Act 3 Mission 5. Thought Id finish it tonight but I've got to see the mrs :(

You're at Sainsburys yeh? We literally sold out within 2 minutes of opening, it was crazy. People were asking at the desk every few minutes throughout the day .......rather annoying.

As for Intel. Im on 0 lol

Played afew decent maps tonight love the estate map.

Still finding it very arcady the 'pop ups' don't need to be so big or vulgar! Don't get me wrong I love KFC but wouldn't want their Neon sign in my living room:cool:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
YEah i clocked that was kinda spooky how you where palying in those games. FREAKY!

I was trying to hunt you down ;) LOL
No idea what happened mate, was chuffed tho, ended up like 4v2 at one point so was pretty flawed!

Lols trying to hunt me down! I'd be aswell as walking around in a clown suit with a neon sign above my head mate that's how good I am! :eek:

Did get some good deadings in earlier ;)

Tad laggy at times mind!, Can you get a white suit for the awesome snow level? Talking MP now think its called derailed the one with er the derailed trains!

Bumder With A Buffer
If anyone needs a copy my Local Tesco have had this lot since yesterday!

89670a90.jpg

No copies seem to have gone since this morning either...unless they have and they have re-stocked but I doubt it as this morning when I was in I put a bit of paper inbetween the first one and the second one and it was still there :eek:...kinda sad really :eek:

Bumder With A Buffer
Its crap I wanted a go tonight...might have to fire up COD4 instead!

Or do some Single Player...dunno if I can be arsed at the moment though with Single player...I was getting pee'd of with the one where you chase that Rojas guy...kept getting nailed from everywhere! :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Oh and theres a level in the Gulag that reminds me ever so much of the film "The Rock"

Put the bunny back in the box :)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
That's where I'd reached before stopping for today. It's the first level of Act III, I have no idea how many levels Act III has.

7!!

here is a link for the intel there's 3 videos here is the first one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuIDx-nGhs4

Some of them look fecking complicated, like stopping on the snowmobile in the middle of the woods!! f**k that!! What do you get for actually collecting them anyways? Might leave it till I hit Veteren.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
finished it, Dont know what difficulty (maybe regular). Only at 51% though?

Just going to play the museum now.

Edit: LOL @ PRessing button

BMW E46 330i Touring
Well, I've given it a couple hours this evening and have to say I like what I've seen so far.

The airport level disappointed me a bit tbh. All good fun but not the best level in terms of shooting people that can shoot back.

I suck btw, and already finding it difficult on "Regular". The favellas took ages to complete!