ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

yup thats the way he got me to do it too the silence is bliss i tell you

its not perfect but its a hell of a lot better than listening to kids

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Surely thats a bit gay??!! Why would you want to tell the other team where your team is?? :S

It doesnt work on ps3 ;) thank f**k for that tbh, i cant be arsed gettin americans goin **n-bomb** this **n-bomb** that, pop da b**ch lmao, gets abit annoying :)

you on for a match tonight Ricky?

Bumder With A Buffer
It doesnt work on ps3 ;) thank f**k for that tbh, i cant be arsed gettin americans goin **n-bomb** this **n-bomb** that, pop da b**ch lmao, gets abit annoying :)

you on for a match tonight Ricky?

aye if im still awkae il be on later :)

hence they banned party chat to stop it happening.

lets face it they wouldnt stop it if no one was doing it would they !

Seems odd that they allowed it in the first one IMO!

I always mute people of COD4 as they just spout s**t all the time.

Interestingly I have not seen hardly anyone on the new one with headsets?? :S

Plus I found people who did have headsets didnt talk anyway. For example they got killed and your in the next room to them they didnt say "watch out someones coming"...whereas I do/would.

One guy once told me that someone was coming up to get me (on the crossfire map in COD4 I think)...so I hid laid down on the balcony..waited for him to comw into the room and got up and legged it towards him knifing him...My heart was beating like f**k for some reason?!!!

anyways a bit OT there! :eek:

BMW E92/Audi S3
I heard rumours that there is a space station level? Infinity ward mentioned something along the lines too. I found it on google.
They did say there were some VERY surprising secrets.

Mini JCW
I'm stuck on a section of the SP atm :(

I'm defending a DSM upload from a computer in a log type cabin? The bloke defending it with me is 'down' and there is an imossible wave of enemies breaching the place making it impossible to defend :(

Near the end I hope?

Bumder With A Buffer
I heard rumours that there is a space station level? Infinity ward mentioned something along the lines too. I found it on google.
They did say there were some VERY surprising secrets.

No space ship level as such. More an interactive cut screen between levels. Didn't see the point in it really :S. Does go with the story but it's not a level!

Unless I haven't reached the proper level yet (doubt it though)

Bumder With A Buffer
I'm stuck on a section of the SP atm :(

I'm defending a DSM upload from a computer in a log type cabin? The bloke defending it with me is 'down' and there is an imossible wave of enemies breaching the place making it impossible to defend :(

Near the end I hope?

What difficulty?? I used my claymores in the side exits and concentrated my fire on the main doors..checking every now and then someone wasn't skullking in behind.

You got a few more to go yet!! Think I'm on a few levels ahead from that now

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
FAIL!

A bloke bought back his game today, He bought his Son COD4: Modern Warfare 1 accidently. Bet his son was well gutted

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
^^ stand at the top of the stairs and shoot anything that comes through the front doors

then when prompted run to the back bedroom and shoot the runners in the fields behind

keep running back to the stairs and defending the front door

Mini JCW
What difficulty?? I used my claymores in the side exits and concentrated my fire on the main doors..checking every now and then someone wasn't skullking in behind.

You got a few more to go yet!! Think I'm on a few levels ahead from that now

I used all my claymores at the start of the assault (i'm at a checkpoint halfway through it now). I can't go down to the basement to stock up on ammo either, so looks like I will have to run to the stairs and sit there.

Cupra
Damn... my (PC) copy arrived in the post today but the postie has left it at the post office for collection tomorrow.

On the bright side, my new processor, Motherboard & RAM all arrived today. I guess I'll break it in with this tomorrow after work. :D

Mountune Tractor
^^ stand at the top of the stairs and shoot anything that comes through the front doors

then when prompted run to the back bedroom and shoot the runners in the fields behind

keep running back to the stairs and defending the front door

I just stood on the table behind the package and you can attack people coming in from both sides. Much easier than staying on the stairs.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
campaign was far too easy imo, even on vet i completed it in a days play. the other games were much more of a challenge.

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL again just spent 45 mins with it trying to find a game. Absolute piss take. ISP are going to put me on a fastpath to see if this helps.

Good strong 14MB connection, good Ping. I know the line is fine. Can I join a game can I fcuk!

Mini JCW
NAT should't present problems joining games, more joining parties, private chat etc. Mine was Modarate, but now the 360 is in the DMZ and is open - I had no problems connecting to games either way.

Revels Mum & Sister
Thats the next stage! Fcuking frustrating. Reading round I am not the only person but then loads of people have no issue at all. Very weird.

Revels Mum & Sister
Just dug out an old Netgear router. Setup from fresh and away we go! Straight in :) Hope it was the router which solved it. Bizarre though other games were fine