ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Motorbikes
Estate is good but again a bit too open and you cant snipe from that many locations. Although I found if im on the side of the house up on the hill..I go in the house and out onto a little balcony (the side of the greenhouse or whatever it is :S)...get a few people from there :)

Also, just down the road from that house is a wee garage with a truck parked infront, go up to the raised section in there and look up towards the house.... everyone runs in that front door so you could get a good few kills from there.

Bring back the days of Overgrown, Backlot, Bloc, Strike etc!!

Bumder With A Buffer
I actaully liked Crash as well on the old COD4.

I have yet to play a level on that one with all the pipes on MW2...Had a quick run around in private and its small as f**k! Much like Shipment IMO.

Skoda Fabia vRS
glad im not the only one who isnt that impressed with the maps, a lot are too similar to previous maps just bigger, and some others are just gash

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shipment ftfw! Only on occasions tho!

I do miss the old maps. :(

What level you at now Rich?

Revels Mum & Sister
it is all about learning the maps and geting used to them... at the moment everyone is really just running around. you have a few geeks who are highly ranked and put hours into it so porb have a distinct advantage.

it will level itself out again.

i <3 the thermal sight.

I wish you had a 360 :(

S3, Polo
I'm not sure if any of you have heard about the PC Community's boycott against MW2?

http://i.imgur.com/17vKk.png

^ It appears that it's a raging success and everyone is abstaining! :)

HINT: Over half of them are playing it online! ;)

Last edited:
Also, just down the road from that house is a wee garage with a truck parked infront, go up to the raised section in there and look up towards the house.... everyone runs in that front door so you could get a good few kills from there.

Bring back the days of Overgrown, Backlot, Bloc, Strike etc!!

Estate with Thermal Scope on a sniper = rape-age!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i think the maps are great too. it all comes with time and learning the maps.

E87 118d M Sport
what are the perks of prestiging this time round? heard an interview saying they will make it our while for going prestige?

Mountune Tractor
what are the perks of prestiging this time round? heard an interview saying they will make it our while for going prestige?

I heard 1-3 not much, 3-6 a little bit more than not much and 7-10 AMAZING extras.
Internet rumours though. It will take me years to get to prestige 10.

Where the hell are all the vehicles in multiplayer BTW?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
What is wrong with that? Nothing worse than someone who camps!

I think it is good this way. Unless you are a mega geek it is not an issue, if you are try going outside more! Not everyone has 300 hours a week to play it online. It is nice to pick it up and have a blast without being killed without squeezing of a round!

i never mentioned anything about camping.... im not a geek nor do i play 300 hours a week, was merely stating facts as to how all the noobs are getting as many kills as a decent player.

Mountune Tractor
I'm sure vehicles were going to be a part of it, can't believe it wouldn't be. But now I've played it, maybe there won't be....

Astra CDTI SRI
FLOL! Pwned! Just found this on another forum....

stolenkyle said:
Takedown Mission Glitched.....
I don't know if this has been discussed but, when I start up Takedown ill be in the van and the guy walks out and starts killing all the guys that are about to kill him. Well when my partner tells me to get down I have nothing to press and he just headshots me EVERY single time... Is there something special I have to do here? Or is my game glitched or some s**t.

ThingontheFloor said:
Press 'B' to duck.

Lolz!

What is wrong with that? Nothing worse than someone who camps!

I camp :eek:

Have to say as a 'mature' gamer I just don't have the reflexes of a 12 year old american kid who's high on e numbers and caffinated drinks!

So I camp out somewhere I know the enemy will come by, set up my machine gun and mow them down as they come near:D

They do however eventually catch up with me and stab me in the back:(

Citroen DS3 DSport
I camp :eek:

Have to say as a 'mature' gamer I just don't have the reflexes of a 12 year old american kid who's high on e numbers and caffinated drinks!

So I camp out somewhere I know the enemy will come by, set up my machine gun and mow them down as they come near:D

They do however eventually catch up with me and stab me in the back:(

This sums up my usual gameplay style but I think I'll adopt the headless chicken approach when I go online with MW2.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Just finished it the game and lets say i was dissapointed, loved driving the boat made it more SAS game type :)

Now to do it on Veteran :D

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
how is the care package gay? you are potentially getting an 11 kill streak reward for 3!. plus you can steal other peoples care packages or use them as bait

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm seen to get the hang of the game now and getting use to the maps but time will tell, for people who have played less hours than me seem to have cracked the best locations and grenades spam, tell you what theres not much of it at all on this one which is good.

I've collected all 45 intel on the Campaign you dont get nowt other than a trophy

That FAMAS is a beast with stopping power got 3-1 on kills a few times.

I've seen a guy with rank 66 i think 4*not far from Prestige