ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

MY10 R35 GTR
getting annoyed woth the online play big time.

killed then walk 3 paces killed agian etc etc.

I can shoot someone 5 times and they dont die, they shoot me once and dead.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Guys, please avoid posting spoilers of the SP plot / ending... some people may not be as accomplished at, uh, playing computer games, as you but still would like the plot to be a surprise.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I might delete everything and start over on hardened. Just got Trophies update, get some intel etc... or go online, hmm... is the invite thing working on psn yet?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This game is doing my nut in, first match today one of the ones in the snow, think i had the MP4 one with ACOG layed a full in the back of a gut on my hip he didnt dies he then turned around and shot me FFS :dead:, and few minutes later i saw two guys infront of me i started to shoot and then what happened the creen started to lag right as i was shooting then they knew i was there and bam dead. Even when i see people before they see me about to aim they then see me and and i'm dead, it's like HOW?

Mini JCW
This game is doing my nut in, first match today one of the ones in the snow, think i had the MP4 one with ACOG layed a full in the back of a gut on my hip he didnt dies he then turned around and shot me FFS :dead:, and few minutes later i saw two guys infront of me i started to shoot and then what happened the creen started to lag right as i was shooting then they knew i was there and bam dead. Even when i see people before they see me about to aim they then see me and and i'm dead, it's like HOW?

Not good enough? ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
If it's on ps3 it will be lag. The matchmaking on this sucks, you. Get connected with yanks a lot so your ping/lag will be higher.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
It's because they have made it noob friendly this time, huge iron sights, strong auto aim, all guns are more or less the same and have no recoil etc etc. Also the maps all seem to have nowhere to go without a hundred places to be shot from.

E87 118d M Sport
it depends what perks they have etc. if they have stopping power it will take less shots to kill you. or if they have a perk which increases their rate of fire you will get hit quicker.

theres no point moaning lol

Xbox was well well laggy last night too, still tis early days and theres huge numbers of people playing, give the servers a few weeks to settle down and we'll be fine:D

Had a little go with the Riot Shield as the primary weapon in the MP.

Was actually really good fun walking towards people shooting at you! Was however a bugbear switching to the secondary weapon by which time I was deaded!

Mountune Tractor
I've heard that using the FAMAS + stopping power means a 3 shot burst will kill anybody if it hits, no matter what there perks are.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm finding it alot more inconsistent.

On MW1 and W@W whenever I joined a room I felt like I'd be one of if not the best in the room but in this I'll get a 30 odd to less than 10, then in the next get a 18-15 or something s**t.

I'm at 34 now iirc. I'm hoping once I get the trusty M16 back il be reet.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
**COD newbie here**

Just got this, done the training, and done the first scene, but can't seem to access the jeep to go across the bridge??

Im using PC and the controls say 'F' is use, but im pressing it but wont get into the jeep, ive tried every key but nothing will work!

Any ideas?