ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL move to America and play real life MW2

SCAR 16S is back in black.
The SCAR 16S – the semi-auto version of the U.S. Special Operations Command’s newest service rifle -- is now available in matte black with all the same features as the flat dark earth model and can be purchased with 10 or 30-round magazines.

fnh.jpg

SCAR 17S
Released for 2010 is the highly anticipated SCAR 17S now available for civilian purchase. Chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Win.) and slightly heavier than the SCAR 16S, this unique carbine offers long-range accuracy, exceptional reliability and match winning versatility.

fn_scar_light_gen3_cqc_03.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Which is the best gun to use then?

I see most of the really good players using the Scar.

1.8 Civic EX
FAMAS for me. Only primary weapon I've used (apart from the .50 cal every now and then) and I'm now level 42. Only need a few more kills/headshots with it then I've got all the challenges with it.

Motorbikes
^^nice. Completed almost all challenges apart from extended mags and headshots on my assault rifles (M4, FAMAS, SCAR and the other one.)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i use the scar all the time fave gun, i wish i lived in america id buy one if i did

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've pretty much not touched the heavy machine guns, might get into them now i've got all 5 which is the best one?

I've just been playing online against someone called Kano, apparently he's famous?

Rinsed him to fcuk, then Waiteys mate got some too.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
it takes less than that theres people on the PS3 that have done it 3 times :S same goes for xbox

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Some one on my team had the NUKE going the person was ranked 70 all 5 stars and got 43 kills and 1 death everyone else had normal kills and deaths apart from 2 people the person who got the NUKE and the person on the other team who had 0 kills and 44 death and who was ranked 4, i think theres something going fishy on there like, i guess they person was his mate told him where to go on the map and get killed for his gainings in rank, f@c@ that

Bus w**ker
Some one on my team had the NUKE going the person was ranked 70 all 5 stars and got 43 kills and 1 death everyone else had normal kills and deaths apart from 2 people the person who got the NUKE and the person on the other team who had 0 kills and 44 death and who was ranked 4, i think theres something going fishy on there like, i guess they person was his mate told him where to go on the map and get killed for his gainings in rank, f@c@ that
Stats padding mate, happens on nearly every ranked multiplayer FPS game I've ever played. Sad TBH but no doubt it's some little kid with no life so that makes him feel big.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
true good players always shine through.

i used to get the LOLZ when i would pwn some gold cross players in cod4.