ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

1.8 Civic EX
lol fair play.

The thing that annoys me most is if you find a sweet spot on a stage to get a few kills, your sitting there happily popping off a few of the other team and a "team mate" comes up, and either sits right infront of you or keeps knifing you till you get out the way.

that boils my piss too its like f**k off i was here first it happened to me last night on quarry in window in the tall building col blooded and silencer no one knew where i was untill mr t**t face came along and started letting off unsilenced rounds then bam both of us dead

1.8 Civic EX
that boils my piss too its like f**k off i was here first it happened to me last night on quarry in window in the tall building col blooded and silencer no one knew where i was untill mr tw*t face came along and started letting off unsilenced rounds then bam both of us dead

that's the exact same spot that it happens to me at least 80% of the time in exactly the same way you describe lol

awesome spot up there though babbageill something like that happens)

Only b**ch is calling in the killstreak packages up there though as I normally die when getting down to them.

EDIT: LOL at the stupid filter ( followed by unt = babbage

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
had a good session tonight.

i like the stealth route... some great hiding spaces for me to bounce on people. i never get massive kills but i normally die very little.

DCi
that boils my piss too its like f**k off i was here first it happened to me last night on quarry in window in the tall building col blooded and silencer no one knew where i was untill mr tw*t face came along and started letting off unsilenced rounds then bam both of us dead

that's the exact same spot that it happens to me at least 80% of the time in exactly the same way you describe lol

awesome spot up there though babbageill something like that happens)

Only b**ch is calling in the killstreak packages up there though as I normally die when getting down to them.

EDIT: LOL at the stupid filter ( followed by unt = babbage
camping gimps :rasp:

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I love griefing people lol, if ppl are camping i always go and stand infront of them or knife them or smoke grenade them lol.

E87 118d M Sport
Just completed this on veteran. Not as hard as w@w was in anyway (unless I have got ALOT better at the game?) Mainly due to no nade spamming I think (thanks IW).

E90
Sniping is the way, I pulled out the 50 the other day on subbase, 5 kills 0 deaths, being a sneaky fcuk is FTFW. Not massive death count, but when u kill em from a mile away, you get the p[leasure of em going " how the fcuk did he get me from there" when they watch the kill cam.

I aint found any good camping spots yet, need claymores to camp properly lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't think i'm the best at sniping that's why I hate you kunts.

Enjoying scar and famas just now. Both can down a man quick quick!

24 kills last night and 8 deaths in one game. Got top player, usually I only get around 12. SCAR-H ftw! Used to use FAMAS but that can sod off now.

E90
I like frags, claymores needed to snipe though, and a shotgun as back up, I follow the following technique

Find camping spot, with only one way of approach or another way that can easily be defended.

claymore approach (just the one) when that kills some poor fool, Put second one in same spot, when that kills second bafoon, get shotgun out and stand by entry point, blow heads off now annoyed people trying to get you, Then run away before entire team descends on position lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
24 kills last night and 8 deaths in one game. Got top player, usually I only get around 12. SCAR-H ftw! Used to use FAMAS but that can sod off now.
What perks and stuff are you using mate.

I like frags, claymores needed to snipe though, and a shotgun as back up, I follow the following technique

Find camping spot, with only one way of approach or another way that can easily be defended.

claymore approach (just the one) when that kills some poor fool, Put second one in same spot, when that kills second bafoon, get shotgun out and stand by entry point, blow heads off now annoyed people trying to get you, Then run away before entire team descends on position lol
Pmsl! That really is so true.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
i had 2 matches last night

2-12
and
1-11

i couldnt hit a f**king thing
Been there mate. I had the man flu last week.

One game I was 0-5 next was 2-11. Couldn't even see the fooking tele.

What perks and stuff are you using mate.

Pmsl! That really is so true.
Had 2 attatchments, holographic sight and heartbeat sensor. Using claymores as well, ninja and cold blooded I think. Rocket launcher for the UAVs and choppers :D

You only get one now :(

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
You only get one now :(

If you have scavenger on you pick them up too which is good, you can have s**t loads.

Although if anyone has scrambler pro they can just run over em. But if you listen for the click they act as an early warning thing.

Revels Mum & Sister
I was tearing it up for a bit yesterday with the AUG.

Sometimes I rinse most people, then same group and different map I get schooled. I HATE the map with the rain.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm liking Favella aswell. Estate i'm getting used to.

Afghan I still hate.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
yep afghan is crap, as is estate.

Afghan- Medium sized open desert. Intense Demolition battles.
Derail- Trainwreck in a large snowy area. Epic large battles.
Estate- Cabin in the woods. Fight for control of the cabin.
Favela- Alleyways of Brazil. Great for all game modes and all sizes.
Highrise - Rooftop skyscraper. Hectic Domination games.
Invasion- City in the desert. Classic street to street firefights.
Karachi- Ravaged desert town. Tactical street fights abound.
Quarry- Medium-sized quarry. Intense Capture the Flag matches.
Rundown- Village in Brazil. Fight from all angles.
Rust- Tiny desert sandstorm. Fast-paced action on a small map.
Scrapyard- Small airplane gravelyard. Great for any number of players.
Skidrow- Urban city fighting. In and out of apartments close range engagements.
Sub Base- Snowy submarine base. Great vertical gameplay.
Terminal- Medium sized airport. Great for all game modes.
Underpass- Rainy underpass. Good balance of medium to long range fighting.
Wasteland- Chernobyl in the open. Great for snipers and long range fighters.

never even played on karachi, rust or scrapyard.

I think the terminal & highrise are my favourite.

Mountune Tractor
yep afghan is crap, as is estate.

Afghan- Medium sized open desert. Intense Demolition battles.
Derail- Trainwreck in a large snowy area. Epic large battles.
Estate- Cabin in the woods. Fight for control of the cabin.
Favela- Alleyways of Brazil. Great for all game modes and all sizes.
Highrise - Rooftop skyscraper. Hectic Domination games.
Invasion- City in the desert. Classic street to street firefights.
Karachi- Ravaged desert town. Tactical street fights abound.
Quarry- Medium-sized quarry. Intense Capture the Flag matches.
Rundown- Village in Brazil. Fight from all angles.
Rust- Tiny desert sandstorm. Fast-paced action on a small map.
Scrapyard- Small airplane gravelyard. Great for any number of players.
Skidrow- Urban city fighting. In and out of apartments close range engagements.
Sub Base- Snowy submarine base. Great vertical gameplay.
Terminal- Medium sized airport. Great for all game modes.
Underpass- Rainy underpass. Good balance of medium to long range fighting.
Wasteland- Chernobyl in the open. Great for snipers and long range fighters.

never even played on karachi, rust or scrapyard.

I think the terminal & highrise are my favourite.

I haven't even seen some of these and I've racked up nearly 24 hours of online play!
Must be playing too much sabotage!