ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
true good players always shine through.

i used to get the LOLZ when i would pwn some gold cross players in cod4.

haha ^ yeh

i like messaging the people at the top of the world leader boards with a friendly...'you sad b*****d'

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah the attack helicopter is s**t. i had one a few days ago and it didn't kill anyone!!!

BMW E92/Audi S3
yeah the attack helicopter is s**t. i had one a few days ago and it didn't kill anyone!!!

Happens to me all the time. Absolute pap!
The spawn/die thing keeps happening now. Getting irritating!
I'm not too keen on the 'Quit game and lose your points' idea either. I was raking up LOTS of kills the other day, 2 minutes left and had to leave..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
harrier can be taken down by a single rocket launcher. i get quite a LOL when the harriers ocme in and the one stops and hovers.

beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. kaboom!

Revels Mum & Sister
harrier can be taken down by a single rocket launcher. i get quite a LOL when the harriers ocme in and the one stops and hovers.

beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. kaboom!

I always roll with the Stinger to take down choppers and harriers.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
MH-53J%20Pave%20Low%20IIIE.gif

weak b*****d

i hate team mates stealing your crates if i see some one doing it i chase them and knife them in the back DIE YOU b******s DIE!!!!!!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Having finished MW2 single payer I was inspired over the weekend to go and complete MW1. Great game and definitely harder than MW2. The final bonus mission in the airplane was fun.

is there a way to watch the cut scenes as i didnt watch any of them so i actually know sweat fa about what single player was about

is there a way to watch the cut scenes as i didnt watch any of them so i actually know sweat fa about what single player was about

I'm sure the cut scenes are only at the start of each level, so you could just go through mission select and watch the beginning of each one.

I'm loving the online play at the moment.

Punto/Clio GTT
completed it last night

awesome game, as good as the first, felt awfully short though?

could whack it out in a day easily in veteran

Mk2 Golf GTI
I used to love the G3 on MW1.

Loved the FAL on single player but i'm not quick enough to be good with it on Live, plus i dont have the red dot sight yet.

Currently loving the AUG H-Bar with red dot and grip... beast!

What's the point in the holographic sight? Is it affected by EMP like the red dot is?

Anyone going to prestige on this one?

I got to 10th Prestige on WaW, but I've decided to stay at level 70 this time.

Should make me look like a noob in a few months, while I'm owning higher ranks.

I'm liking my claymores/killstreaks/heartbeat sensors and can't be bothered going back to basics again.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Loved the FAL on single player but i'm not quick enough to be good with it on Live, plus i dont have the red dot sight yet.

What's the point in the holographic sight? Is it affected by EMP like the red dot is?

I'm using grip/red dot on the LSW. Love it.

Revels Mum & Sister

I still have the dot on the Holographic when an EMP goes off. So I would say no!

AUG with Red Dot and grip is a beast!

Citroen DS3 DSport

I completed MW2 but to be honest I never had a clue what each level was actually about as I found the spoken dialogue during missions was so quiet that half the time I didn't know what was said.

1.8 Civic EX
i hate team mates stealing your crates if i see some one doing it i chase them and knife them in the back DIE YOU b*****dS DIE!!!!!!

when you see them doing it, just run up to the creat and get it yourself. You get is quicker as your the one that called it in.

Happens to me loads. Teammate goes up to and is laying next to it (taking it), I run up, press and hold the button and I've got it in a split second, the little white "progress" bar hardley even comes up.