ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

E87 118d M Sport
depends what game mode you play. rust is only for 1v1 or free for all (smaller games) wasteland is only really used for big team games like ground war.

1.8 Civic EX
Terminal is poo but not as bad as Wasteland. As soon as that one comes up I just leave the lobby and join another. Hate it with a passion.

Afghan is cool, as is Underpass and Scrapyard

Rundown is always good for a laugh as everyone fights to get across that s**tty little woodern bridge.

Estate is getting boring tbh. Good with a sniper with thermal on though as you can see through the trees into the windows of the house.

Snow ones are a bit pap.

Highrise is just funny, watching all the people run along the crane then you shoot them from miles away and they fall off lol

Last edited:
i like afgan estate wasteland terminal rundown i think it is

i dont like the one with the tanks in it and a petrol station hate it with a passion

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i like afgan estate wasteland terminal rundown i think it is

i dont like the one with the tanks in it and a petrol station hate it with a passion

Yep terminal is mint too. And i dislike that invasion one.... HCTDM over xmas bunny. Like the good ol days.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol im waiting patiently ;)

im having a hard time getting to know teh maps tbh there are bits on quarry i hvent been on

what i have been doing to get firmiliar with the maps is doing a private match on my tod and going round myself, getting to know good spots and where to go cos i still get lost going to a dead end

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Broadband begins tomorrow for me so I'll be on tomorrow. Obviously ain't got a online name yet but I'll let you fellow ps3 owners know when I do.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Broadband begins tomorrow for me so I'll be on tomorrow. Obviously ain't got a online name yet but I'll let you fellow ps3 owners know when I do.

make it a good one cos you'll be stuck with it, i'm sick of mine tbh

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
on one of the main screens what's the crack with (Testing Matches: 8% 2/25 games good games), it's taking forever to find a game if i do get one it's not a wide choice of levels.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You getting on?

nah been trying for past 4 hours now only had one game, i've pulled out the power plug on the router, turned the ps3 off 2 times and it's power plug. all it's doing it's saying is 'please wait conecting to server as soon as i get into online bit of the main screen i can press o to cancel sometimes it can go the the multiplayer section but that can search for setting and other stuff, i tried to join my mate it says unable to connect to host and had nee luck getting into a game it just searches, it's f@c@en crazy

Never above 25mpg
I hate the Americans.

Love Highrise, Derail, Sub Base and Wasteland's OK.

Can't stand underpass though, or Favela really.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I hate the Americans.

Love Highrise, Derail, Sub Base and Wasteland's OK.

Can't stand underpass though, or Favela really.

i dont like Favela it's the worst one on my K/D ratio, i dont like the americans too, all they got to say WOW look how many people i killed and blah blah blah, shut up man ffs

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
psn keeps signing out for me tonight. i fear it is bt being as s**t as normal for me and not psn though. signed me out twice tonight.

Never above 25mpg
i dont like Favela it's the worst one on my K/D ratio, i dont like the americans too, all they got to say WOW look how many people i killed and blah blah blah, shut up man ffs

They started on about the old war of independance last night. What a chestnut.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's froze on me twice the screen, i could bash the f@c@@r, my last night for a good gaming, i start work tomorrow doing nights

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what i hate about this game is that no one talks to each other it's one man for himself, no comunication telling ' look a guy over there' that sort of thing

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nah not unless you're playing with mates.

My games been fine tonight :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's still giving me online status, i bet ya it will be ok after 22:00, i gets to be better on connection when i'm playing the americans in the twigh light hours.

That's what i hate about this game, i'm the type that does rambo style run every where i dont like staying in one place. I HATE campers that's all you get in this game camper, there were very little campers on COD4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been playing quit a while as some as you know :eek:, never touched the light machine gun, but past day i'm actually doing quit well on it that AUG and M240 are a beast, the AUG could do with more ammo not much recoil on it and good accuracy and the m240 just got the red dot and grip i think for it both mowers on enimies

MH-53J%20Pave%20Low%20IIIE.gif

weak b*****d

Ah a Jolly Green Giant!

Many thanks!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ whats your rank now fella? dont you see it boring every night, i was like same old s**t once again lol, so takin a few nights off :p

did you do anymore in the spec op's ?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm on rank 63 about 6k points in, 90% completion on multiplyer. i'm starting a new job doing nights 22:30 - 06:30 at mo i've been getting in the routine of sleeping during the day and spending time on MW2 during the night lol, i start tomorrow this job at royal mail admin work, i've just done cristo one on easy and got another vet on one of them cant remember which one

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
63, jesus lol, aye dont kno how you could get into the routine of sleeping in the day tho must be awkward with the light etc, i couldnt do it sleeping with any lights on pissed me off big style.

if your on over weekend or something fancy some spec op's, il need help with the big brother and overwatch one's, so i can unlock the last part :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
63, jesus lol, aye dont kno how you could get into the routine of sleeping in the day tho must be awkward with the light etc, i couldnt do it sleeping with any lights on pissed me off big style.

if your on over weekend or something fancy some spec op's, il need help with the big brother and overwatch one's, so i can unlock the last part :)

aye no bother i could do with a few spec ops done, i'ts actually been ok, only thing thats bothered me is downstairs tv cos my room is above the sitting room

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it hasnt been to bad to be honest.

it seems to be ok now my connection, its bizzare