ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been trying on my tod for 30 mins + trying to get on the scafolding leading to the roof on Highrise, can anyone help me?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Scar + silencer
Shotgun + silencer
Throwing knives (hillarious fun!!)
Scavenger pro
Cold blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

My favourite load out at the moment, not always highest killer but least deaths!

Mk2 Golf GTI
I'm loving the FAL now! I don't get as many kills as you can't spray and pray as much but it's an awesome weapon!

Bit disappointed with hardcore team deathmatch tbh, way too much camping makes it really boring. Big fan of hq and ground war though. Quite like mosh pit too

Fiesta ST-2
Been trying on my tod for 30 mins + trying to get on the scafolding leading to the roof on Highrise, can anyone help me?

Jump later, if it looks like you grab it and fall off your jumping too early.
I wouldn't bother with it online tbh takes too long and you'll die jumping or someone will spot you. People are getting wise to it.

Fiesta ST-2
How good is creepin up on someone whos campin and deliverin a knife blow to them ? Maybe its just me :eek:

I set up a knife class for a bit of fun. Marathon/lightweight/comando tactical knife (stabs quicker) with handgun equipped can run longer, move faster, stab further away. Doesn't do much for your ratio but is fun on smaller maps.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Jump later, if it looks like you grab it and fall off your jumping too early.
I wouldn't bother with it online tbh takes too long and you'll die jumping or someone will spot you. People are getting wise to it.

Lol....its a piece of piss...up the ladders, run off elevator roof onto crane...make your way upto wherever you want...10 seconds from the ladders to being in position....Its a crap location though, there is one spot in the office you can camp and get a nuke everytime with HBS on...

Fiesta ST-2
Lol....its a piece of piss...up the ladders, run off elevator roof onto crane...make your way upto wherever you want...10 seconds from the ladders to being in position....Its a crap location though, there is one spot in the office you can camp and get a nuke everytime with HBS on...

He doesn't mean the 2nd floor its the top of the building opposite mate...

FN2 Type R GT

Run and jump to the corner of the ladder, jump late, look down to the corner, aim for the left hand side bar...takes a few tries, but once your up walk across the ledge all the way round, then up the other bit of scaffolding and...YOUR UP. But its not a great sniping spot, best on hardcore where people can watch killcam

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't watch the killcam you mean.

Done a lot of the Scar challenges last night, going to try the p90 I think. :)

Mazda 3 MPS
Run and jump to the corner of the ladder, jump late, look down to the corner, aim for the left hand side bar...takes a few tries, but once your up walk across the ledge all the way round, then up the other bit of scaffolding and...YOUR UP. But its not a great sniping spot, best on hardcore where people can watch killcam

I also found you have to run diagonally at the outside of the ladder and when you're in the air (mid-flight), stop holding forward, just release the trigger before you land on it. Then, when you do land, wait a sec, then climb up. Does that make any sense?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
How f**king hard? Lol took me a couple of games to get a kill. I can be shooting some1 and then they kill me first. Must be my s**t weapon.

Mk2 Golf GTI
Hardcore hq pro??? Where'd that come from?! In any case I'm loving it. Less frustrating than s&d and less camping than hc tdm

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i got fcuking schooled last night on underpass and highrise. Some camping fcuker just kept picking me off evertime. If they didn't get me there was a pavelow and a helicopter outside to finish me off. think my score was 4-16. the shame!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I started underpass with a 7 streak kill last night. Final result 7-0-13.

Lols. Thought I was Rambo, turns out i'm not.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ha I'm hoping I get the knack. I'm just cannon fodder at the mo, getting like 6 kills and getting killed 17 times. Lol

I fecking love the snow at sub base on free for all... although its the first time I played this map and got ripped top shreads!!!

Did alright at rundown on my first effort too!

Not sure why I can suddenly play at the maps I never had access too before!

yup lol it took ages for me to play on sub pens and high-rise so far i have played high-rise twice and im level 31

Think I am on 32 or 33 now and high-rise is probably the most played map I have been on, along with Rust an Afghan.

Not yet played:

Derail
Invasion
Quarry
Underpass
Wasteland

Map selection doesn't seem random enough!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan of any sniping maps tbh. I like going rambo with my Scar!

I just throw a mental on rust! Throw some grenades and fire of a couple from the grenade launcher in random directions - always gets a few kills!

Then run round like a mad man!!! Tried the heartbeat sensor on rust - waste of f'in time that was! By the time dots appear your dead! lol

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
On rust, i just climb in the pipeline and shoot people as they run past with heartbeat sensor on....easy peasy...

You should get the other maps now as there has been a playlist update today...(on xbox)

Fiesta ST-2
Not a fan of any sniping maps tbh. I like going rambo with my Scar!

A little too rambo I think. You gotta be sneaky yeah... sneaky! Then once you've taken one out you know they know where you are then its time to go all rambo on there ass.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
A little too rambo I think. You gotta be sneaky yeah... sneaky! Then once you've taken one out you know they know where you are then its time to go all rambo on there ass.
Thanks for the tips last night mate sorry I had to rush off, was really enjoying it actually the more I play the better I get as per cod4.

Still enjoying my Scar although some dude with an old shotgun owned me on at least 5 occasions! 1 pump and boom! :(

Fiesta ST-2
You had a good start on one of the maps like 6-0 straight away? The Scar is awesome tbh only downside is the small clips, you have to be conservative with ammo. Only takes 2-3 shots from distance to kill someone, I pratically snipe people on the move with a few quick taps of the R1.